Alcatraz

honestly I was expecting more from the series, but, am really disappointed ..
even the episode 4 is still waiting in my hard disk and I don't have motivation to watch it ..

honestly I was expecting more from the series, but, am really disappointed ..
even the episode 4 is still waiting in my hard disk and I don't have motivation to watch it ..

Yep, same here. Too many other shows to watch and Alcatraz just isn't that interesting so far.

i thought Sam Neil was gona have bigger part in this show,the sci fi king is keeping this show alive,but it seems alot like lost,every episode there is more new mysteries and most important of them will stay untold,hope im wrong

best part is the begining , "Only that's not what happened. Not at all"

Well the wife has given up on it but I've watched the last two episodes and despite the fact it's pretty much 90% same thing over and over with 10% core story progression (at most) it's still keeping me entertained and interested so I'll stick with it :)

Very sad that Jonney was left out when free will was granted.

Sent from my computer using a Keyboard

So I can't slate a TV show? Looks like I'm not allowed to and your questioning me about free will LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Oh i have got some catching up to do me thinks. Looks epic!!! I never find the time to keep up with all these shows!

Bit of a strange way to end season 1... I don't think it will return for a second season.

Back
Top Bottom