Alan Wake

Grotesquely overrated game.

I should mention that survival horror games do nothing at all for me, Resident Evil, Dead Space, utter shite as far as I'm concerned, claustrophobic "corridor" environments bore me rigid, AW may be a bit more open than those but it's essentially the same, you're spoon fed the story, forced into narrow clutch points, if this was the open world game they originally promised I'm sure I'd like it a lot more.

Indeed, although i really liked Dead Space.

This game isn't a horror or scary. As a kid I wasn;t scared of the dark, and certainly not now as a 27 year old.

Indeed, although i really liked Dead Space.

This game isn't a horror or scary. As a kid I wasn;t scared of the dark, and certainly not now as a 27 year old.

the-omen-damien-crosses.jpg

Damien? Is that you?

Anyone played 'The Signal' DLC?

I just finished it. It was quite short, but very enjoyable. I'm glad they're clearing up a few things from the story now as I thought the ending to the game itself was quite confusing. Looking forward to the next DLC now! Great story and script again.

Did you just run around and shoot shadow men in this too or did it actually bring something refreshing to the game?

Game has amazing potencial , story ,lighting but sometimes its boring when you must kill whole time the same shadow guys :/

The presentation is excellent though,Love how they've made it similar to a show like Lost with the "previously on" summary. The soundtrack is really atmospheric too.I found myself singing Roy Orbison's "In Dreams" all the time.......A candy coloured clown they call the sandman....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom