AHH Im young and Im going bald

goalsies

Banned
18 July 2009
And I do not have a face that suits short hair or no shaved head.

aHhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel suicidal

And the prescription drugs are wrothless they have many bad side effects

I think I wear a wig but its embarassing.

Im really depressed..

Embrace it man, when you start covering up is when you look silly.

The sooner you accept it the better your life will be.

If it is effecting you that badly, then have a bit of councilling etc to talk to somebody about it.

Really it's not a big deal when it comes down to it...it may feel like it now. But you will be fine.

I always had thin hair but my hair started to receed a bit from about 18-19 years and so on and so on. I panicked for a bit, but then I just said 'fuck it!' and never looked back.

Embrace it man, when you start covering up is when you look silly.

The sooner you accept it the better your life will be.

If it is effecting you that badly, then have a bit of councilling etc to talk to somebody about it.

Really it's not a big deal when it comes down to it...it may feel like it now. But you will be fine.

I always had thin hair but my hair started to receed a bit from about 18-19 years and so on and so on. I panicked for a bit, but then I just said 'fuck it!' and never looked back.

Well I think a lot depends on your face shape.

I never suited short hair, shaved hair is ridciaulous bad looking for me. I look an alien.

SOme shaved head works some dont...For me it really dont. I had kinda emo hair and emo face shape though I am not emo just the way I look?

Kinda like this

images

Last edited:
images

Some people suit shaved hair some don't... but no one suits emo 80's new wave hair.

Shave it all off and have done.
Shaving my receding hair was the best thing I could have done. Saves a load of time and money at the barbers, washing and drying what stubble is left there is done in seconds so saves loads of time getting ready. There is no hair to mess up when you take your top or hat off or the wind blows hard, so you always look perfect.

Last edited:
images

Some people suit shaved hair some don't... but no one suits emo 80's new wave hair.

Shave it all off and have done.
Shaving my receding hair was the best thing I could have done. Saves a load of time and money at the barbers, washing and drying what stubble is left there is done in seconds so saves loads of time getting ready. There is no hair to mess up when you take your top or hat off or the wind blows hard, so you always look perfect.

I'm paying the price for this! Always used to just shave my hair myself as it was cheap and easy.

Then to make myself feel better, I've lost loads of weight, got some tattoos, new more 'modern' clothes and styled my hair for the first time. Now in the winter, wearing a 'cool' hat is a minefield as when taking it off, my hair looks like someone has raped it.

Usually just wear a hat all the time now tbf... even slept in it the other day, but it WAS cold!

I'm jealous of you goalsie...because i'm going bald and on top of that i'm almost 50....at least you are young. I would gladly swap with you.

Wear a cool hat or grow a beard...and don't wory...there are lots of things that are worse.

Back
Top Bottom