1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Age Of Empires 3

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Massacre_1907, 10 September 2005.

1. just played the 2nd version and I still enjoy it.. im sure this one will be very good as well.

The demo for aoe 3 is out

http://www.ageofempires3.com/

2. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Guest

excellent!

aoe2 was a blinding game - me, my brother and my mate down the street used to hammer the multiplayer a few years back...

3. munkee

munkee Guest

The control Panel is bloody Massive and its still Quite Buggy , But hail Havoc , Gonna concentrate on earth 2160 Till It comes out. :D

4. peat

peat League 2

7 August 2004
    Cant even get the demo to run which is a bad sign.

5. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Played the demo, disappointed. Doesnt feel much different in terms of graphics. What ever happened to medieval battle? Why is it all based on guns now?

Map movement is always terrible, its uber fast.

6. munkee

munkee Guest

High Res textures where not included To lessen the size of the demo . And The Many more scenarios will be included in Full Version too :)