After installing VirtuaRed v4, the controller UI is incorrect and sprint seems broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANATEE_ATTACK

Non-League
28 August 2021
I'm having some problems with the wrong controller UI, and it seems like the dash/sprint control is not working correctly. I'm not sure if its because of the VirtuaRed V4 patch or the Gentlemens Club FUMA addon. I have an xbox 1 controller that I have used with this game for ages, but after this mod the UI shows playstation controls. Honestly I don't really care about the UI showing the wrong buttons really but I have to press RB1 several times for it to register sprint and will often cut off on its own which is pretty much game breaking. Checked the settings.exe and ensured steam had the correct controller selected and drivers installed. Seems like the patch overrode a controller config with the game or sider but I have no idea what to do to fix it. I don't even know if the visual controller UI in the game is directly related to controller settings, my hope is that the two problems are due to a single issue with the game thinking I'm using a different controller. Any help would be appreciated.

Why I am not able to press 3 bottom at a same time in Xbox controller. I mean to say while I press dash bottom and press bottom and also crusher bottom it's not working. I just have to press only 2 bottom at once. Can some one please help me. Before it was all ok don't know after updating to V4 or what i am having problem please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom