AFC Asian Cup Qatar 2011

Yep that's two big dogs against each other and lots of history.

Iran max points from not the easiest group (At least other group had India but our group had no horrible teams, UAE and North Korea are decent)

3 wins out of 3. I haven't watched the matches though... hopefully I'll get a chance soon.

Let's see what happens next. :)

For me most interesting match will be Iran vs Korea. ;) What is your opinion? ;)
All of them will be very interesting to me, but will be especially interesting, I think, a match between Uzbekistan and Jordan as recently I very much liked game of Uzbekistan, and here therefore I and want to look as they will play further, I hope, showing the same remarkable football. Well and match between Iraq and Australia I also will try not to pass, I want to look that will give Iraq to terrible Australia, besides as I spoke earlier, even prior to the beginning of this competition:"I hope this year again will win Iraq".:P

Superb game! As many as five goals! What a pity the owners have missed almost the very last minute of the meeting, well that's football, nothing can be done, lucky stronger ... I hope the match Uzbekistan vs Jordan will be as interesting and rich goals, have passed 27 minutes, yet 0-0.:)

Two big games tomorrow.

Who will the winner of Korea vs. Iran face? I couldn't find the chart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVek3r3wTfY

I'll never forget this match in 96! I was 9 years old but we HAMMERED them! 6-2 was the final score. I'm blindly hoping for a repeat tomorrow! :P

Hahaha... no this Korea team is much better though and full of great players. I think it'll be a good match. I just hope we go through and win this Asian cup. It's been awhile... but I'm very well aware that come tomorrow this time, we might have already been eliminated anyway. That's fine, as long as we play well, if we lose to a great Korean team, then so be it. But I think we have a good chance anyway. Let's see what happens...

Tournament Quarter-finals
GYH2011012000020004400_P2.jpg

Group League
GYH2011012000010004400_P2.jpg

I'll never forget this match in 96! I was 9 years old but we HAMMERED them! 6-2 was the final score. I'm blindly hoping for a repeat tomorrow! :P

Hahaha... no this Korea team is much better though and full of great players. I think it'll be a good match. I just hope we go through and win this Asian cup. It's been awhile... but I'm very well aware that come tomorrow this time, we might have already been eliminated anyway. That's fine, as long as we play well, if we lose to a great Korean team, then so be it. But I think we have a good chance anyway. Let's see what happens...

PAST is just PAST.
Korea Republic is better than Iran. better.

Yep not only is that past but it's a LOOOOOOONG time ago!

As for Korea being better, maybe... we'll find out tomorrow. I can see either team winning and going through. Two good teams.

Well, yes, of course your team will be stronger than Uzbekistan, but for one game, which he shows in this tournament, I think this can be called one of the strongest teams of Asia.:P

Yeah it's okay. :P You're right but I think Australia will have no problem with Uzbekistan.

My fellow Persians worked harded and it was a tough match for both sides. At times especially near the end the game could've gone either way.

Korea had to work their socks off but overall I think were the better team anyway. So as sad as I am that we're out, I think the best team won. Especially in the first half, they dominated us. Looked in a completely different class.

Then as the match went on... we got a bit better. But Korea deserve their win and were the better team. Best of luck to them against a Japanese side now who not only had one more day of rest but finished their match in 90 mins rather than 120. I wonder if fatigue will be an advantage for Japan then...

Back
Top Bottom