Advice on a monitor

D

DagsJT

Looking for some help from you guys.

I'm selling my TV tonight and should be getting £180 for it, which I'm going to use to buy a monitor for my PS3.

I'd like as large a monitor as possible, it needs to have HDCP as the PS3 requires it, I'd also like it to have a HDMI connection if possible.

Obviously any other good stuff like contrast ratio would be nice but resolution doesn't bother me too much as I'm told I wouldn't notice 1080 on less than 32" anyway.

This seems to be the best so far:

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&sku=88221

Cheers chaps! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep it is 16:10, all PC monitors are. I had this problem for my 360 back in September, so eventually I bought a 20 inch Samsung HDTV. The monitor will support it, but I'm not sure if its all, but many monitors will stretch it a tiny bit.

Last edited:
I think I might go for the 226BW monitor to be honest. I think the extra 2 inches would be better ;))

Heard a lot of good things about it, just read about people using it for their PS3 and they're reporting good things too.

Purchase already made :DD

Bought a Samsung SM2232BW instead, same price as the 226BW but a better looking design and some sites saying a better picture quality.

That looks very nice but its over my budget.

I'd get Samsung as they are quality and price is just right. I like there colours and contrast too.

Back
Top Bottom