Advancement in master league PES2014

markuslarsson81

Non-League
1 October 2011
I'm a bit confused with the structure of master league in PES2014 so maybe someone here knows. Which league is the second division? How do I know which first division I advance to (for example the premier league or BBVA)?

what team are you? PDII League is the 2nd division if you are a european team, might be same if you south american team also.

this year master league is a mess, too many fictional teams ruin it, teams like pleasure horn & cunturipa etc.. what the fuck are these names. what the fuck are pleasure horn????:CONFUSE:

I havent started yet because I don't want to play a season only to find out I can't advance with my team. Also I want to decide which div 1 to move up to. By the way I use pesedit patch so I don't have PDII league.

what team are you? PDII League is the 2nd division if you are a european team, might be same if you south american team also.

this year master league is a mess, too many fictional teams ruin it, teams like pleasure horn & cunturipa etc.. what the fuck are these names. what the fuck are pleasure horn????:CONFUSE:

Pleasure Horn? Pleasure Horn????

Seriously Konami, what are you on? Made up names are one thing but names that don't make any sense are something else entirely...

Pleasure Horn? That's about right to me. Unusual clubs name in South Africa and certain part of South America are absolutely a normality. Kaizer Chief, Orlando Pirates, Moroka Swallows, just to name a few examples.

Pleasure Horn? That's about right to me. Unusual clubs name in South Africa and certain part of South America are absolutely a normality. Kaizer Chief, Orlando Pirates, Moroka Swallows, just to name a few examples.

All those names make some sort of sense: Kaiser Chiefs; Orlando Pirates; Moroka Swallows; but 'Pleasure Horn'?

A bigger concern would be whether those teams will end up in 'Division One' if they get promoted? So you'd have a Premiership with 'Pleasure Horn' in it...

All those names make some sort of sense: Kaiser Chiefs; Orlando Pirates; Moroka Swallows; but 'Pleasure Horn'?

A bigger concern would be whether those teams will end up in 'Division One' if they get promoted? So you'd have a Premiership with 'Pleasure Horn' in it...

I'd like to meet this Moroka chick. She sounds fun

I'm a bit confused with the structure of master league in PES2014 so maybe someone here knows. Which league is the second division? How do I know which first division I advance to (for example the premier league or BBVA)?

If you start ML with the default ML team you will automatically be in PII at the start of the season and the first division league where you promote will be the one where your club comes originally. So if, for example, you start a game using the ML team with Barcelona, you will start at the PII League which has promotion to Liga BBVA. If you start with the club lineup of Barcelona, you will be at Liga BBVA which has relegation to PII League.

Be careful, though, if you plan on jumping from league to league. Only one division 2 exists in the game so... I think you know what I mean. Just for fun, I started a game with a Portuguese team and at the end of the first season I was relegated to PII League. The thing is, I received some offers from clubs from other leagues, so I decided to move to Ligue 1. Here's the catch, at the start of the second season, I checked the competition info for PII League -- it was to be expected, but for my surprise there were 3 portuguese teams there. I haven't played this second season yet, but my guess is that if I choose to begin a third season on, say, the English League, there will be 3 portuguese and 3 french teams on PII, while on the Portuguese and french leagues, each one of them will have 3 fictional clubs. Ultimately, suppose that on the fourth season I decide to return to the Portuguese League and stay there for more than one year. At first it will feature 3 fictional clubs, but on the fifth season the Portuguese League may well feature 12 portuguese clubs, 2 english clubs, a french club and a fictional club.

(I'll possibly update this post when I finish my second ML season.)

If you start ML with the default ML team you will automatically be in PII at the start of the season and the first division league where you promote will be the one where your club comes originally. So if, for example, you start a game using the ML team with Barcelona, you will start at the PII League which has promotion to Liga BBVA. If you start with the club lineup of Barcelona, you will be at Liga BBVA which has relegation to PII League.

Be careful, though, if you plan on jumping from league to league. Only one division 2 exists in the game so... I think you know what I mean. Just for fun, I started a game with a Portuguese team and at the end of the first season I was relegated to PII League. The thing is, I received some offers from clubs from other leagues, so I decided to move to Ligue 1. Here's the catch, at the start of the second season, I checked the competition info for PII League -- it was to be expected, but for my surprise there were 3 portuguese teams there. I haven't played this second season yet, but my guess is that if I choose to begin a third season on, say, the English League, there will be 3 portuguese and 3 french teams on PII, while on the Portuguese and french leagues, each one of them will have 3 fictional clubs. Ultimately, suppose that on the fourth season I decide to return to the Portuguese League and stay there for more than one year. At first it will feature 3 fictional clubs, but on the fifth season the Portuguese League may well feature 12 portuguese clubs, 2 english clubs, a french club and a fictional club.

(I'll possibly update this post when I finish my second ML season.)

I´m sorry but I didn´t understand why were you surprised. PII league was in Portugal, and in total, 3 teams were relegated. That PII will always stay in Portugal, so how would teams from other countries be relegated to PII?

I´m sorry but I didn´t understand why were you surprised. PII league was in Portugal, and in total, 3 teams were relegated. That PII will always stay in Portugal, so how would teams from other countries be relegated to PII?

Then you're saying that it isn't possible to be relegated from Ligue 1 or any of the other leagues in my save game? The regulations clearly state, for the active league, that at the end of the season, the last 3 teams are relegated to PII.

Edit: I just checked my save game; fortunately there are no foreign teams on the domestic cup. It seems I over-extrapolated on my previous post. Sorry!

Last edited:
I actually meant that it´s not understandable, I mean, I would choose to have no relegation at all in those leagues rather then watching a PDII league all messed up. Think about it, in previous versions, you could only play in one country. But what happened to teams that should relegate in other countries? They didn´t. I was thinking that when you move to other competition, there wouldn´t be any relegation, it doesn´t make sense.

What if you are playing in France and you get relegated. What, you get back to Portugal? See what I mean?

edit: Ah that´s ok then. Actually I think it´s better that way, else the PDII league would become too messed up. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom