1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ADRIAN CHILES or GARY LINEKER?

Discussion in 'Football' started by sukh_5252, 23 October 2006.

CHILES OR LINEKER?

1. ADRIAN CHILES

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. GARY LINEKER

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. sukh_5252

sukh_5252 Guest

after watching motd on saturday and motd2 last night i was wondering what was the preference between the two presenters. He might have been a legend on the pitch but as far as im concerned Lineker is getting his ass whupped by Chiles when it comes to presenting.Chiles is brilliant with his off the cuff wit and banter with his panel whereas with lineker , its like hes reading off the autocue and
    'lets see what hansen and lawrenson think...'
    i doubt if chiles would ever replace the face of walkers crisps as MOTD presenter but who do you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator: 23 October 2006
  2. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    It has to be Chiles - enthusiasm and realism in buckets! Gary Lineker bores the pants off me, a real charisma-bypass merchant.

3. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Chiles is quite good, although I think he looks like a peado.

FD

4. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Adrian Chiles is dodgy.

5. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Adrian isn't a football expert really, is he? I'd rather have an in-depth analysis on why Rooney is or isn't one of England's best ever strikers as opposed to "he looks a bit like Shrek, doesn't he, our Wayne? How Colleen isn't sick on him every time she sees him I've no idea".

6. Cloud1863

Cloud1863 Premiership

10 December 2004
    Stoke City
    I agree with you in the sense of enthusiasm, but do take into note FD's comments.

Maybe its just me having a soft spot for Gary Lineker, but I'd much rather see him on my tv than Chiles.

7. iop

iop Guest

You go girl! ;-)