Adebayor....Interesting fellow

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
Is he that traumatised that he forgot what he was wearing?

dsc01155cr.jpg

FAIL:CONFUSE:

he heard Arsenal was looking for a striker and hopes are high since Campbell played in the reserves tonight (WHU 2-4 Arsenal) :TTTH:

Is he that traumatised that he forgot what he was wearing?

dsc01155cr.jpg

FAIL:CONFUSE:

seriously dude, he just watched three people get shot to death... that isnt something you see everyday and yes it is very traumatizing. anyone giving him shit for it is a moron, it's just football, man city supporters will get over it.. i think ade will never get over what he experienced.. and you might want to read why he put on the aresenal shirt, i beleive every word he says

It's not the time to give this guy some stick...i can't understand why Arsenal fans react like that...what he did in the match against them isn't the most intelligent thing he did, but there are much worse things...give the guy a break...or otherwise he will always be extremely motivated when playing against Arsenal...
Arsenal are a big team who don't need to have grudges against former players...i think they are bigger than that (and they know it...now some of their fans have to realize the same thing).

Last edited:
en contraire, i think he precisely knew what he was wearing, it just goes to show that certain things transcend things like moving from a club to another [when you haven't been emotionally involved in either of them since childhood]; he just didn't care. it's a cool thing to see he still has his arsenal shirts, no offense to city fans.

i don't think he even despised "arsenal" as a club, just some things. what he did to arsenal fans was idiotic and out of proportion; in a way it may be his mending of that. :)

They left all their stuff on the coach and fucking legged it once the ordeal was over.

He was given the first thing they could find to wear.

He's just had someone die in his arms, and seen three people of the Togo set up die in a horrible attack.

So to think he actually cares right now about patching up his differences with Arsenal fans and at the same time probably alienating some City fans as well is ridiculous.

When was the video shot? I assume it was days after the incident. Cause if not there would have been a thread with the image on the 9th.

Am i wrong?

maybe he still likes arsenal ? and why thow out this shirts out of ur closet ?

useless topic imo..

maybe he still likes arsenal ? and why thow out this shirts out of ur closet ?

useless topic imo..

Lol worst argument ever :FAIL:

These guys make tons of money, why does he still have an Arsenal shirt, and why did he take it with him to Angola? just doesn't make sense, doesn't have anything to do with the happenings.

Lol worst argument ever :FAIL:

These guys make tons of money, why does he still have an Arsenal shirt, and why did he take it with him to Angola? just doesn't make sense, doesn't have anything to do with the happenings.

his brother threw him the shirt... why dont you do some research before forming an opinion.... if my brother played for arsenal dont you think i would have a few of there shirts laying around... yeah i think so

I don't see a problem with this at all. He played for Arsenal for quite a while, so even if it were his decision to wear it its just normal. People just love nitpicking, don't they.

Back
Top Bottom