1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Addias Live Season FIFA 09 Problem

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Sean, 24 March 2009.

1. Sean

Sean Championship

30 October 2006
    United Road
    Manchester United
    Right here goes...

Right my PS3 HD had to be reformatted recently due to some problems with it and with that I've lost the file which saves my free Adidas Live Season now I'm wondering is there anyway which I can get it back?

Sean.

2. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    adidas ;)).

And why do we only have 1 thread for FIFA? This is a FIFA forum so we should have threads for all different things imo. I think we should have a seperate thread for UT Discussion and we already have one for UT trading.

3. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Separate threads for specific topics of conversation make sense, separate threads every time someone has a question/problem don't make sense.

4. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Cool. Oh and sorry I didn't get your highlights this morning I woke up very late and was late for work! :LOL:

5. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    It's ok, I know where I stand :(