1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Adboards HELP!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by nwnoodle, 31 July 2006.

1. nwnoodle

nwnoodle Guest

Are there any tutorials out there for adboards in WE9/PES5? I can't find any that explain which bins are what. I found the adboard files but I don't know which ones to import the .png's into.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/search.php?searchid=552054

I suggest you make yourself comfortable with using the search function, as topics like these are usually locked quite quickly, especially if you post them in the wrong section. ;)

It's all there, you just need to search. :thumbup:

3. nwnoodle

nwnoodle Guest

Thanks for the advice. I've been searching like crazy and can't find an explanation of the adboard entries in 0_text. All I want to know is which adboard file controls which graphic in the game.

4. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Check the first topic in the search result, I only had a quick glance but it seems to be exaclty what you're looking for. :)

5. nwnoodle

nwnoodle Guest

You're right. I missed your link there...

Thnx for your help.