Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmachine

League 1
5 November 2003
Adam Of WENB ...Has Played A Near Final Version .. Here's What He Said

Wednesday, 3 October 2007
News update!

WENBs very own Mr Adam was today at a trade show in Birmingham of all places and got to play a near final build of the game that we are all patiently waiting for, here are the main points that I managed to translate during the phone call we have just had

* The game actually plays slower than the 360 demo that we have been playing for a few weeks
* In saying that the 360 version plays a slightly quicker game than the PS3 version

(Yeah, that confused me as well. Lets move on though eh)

* The PS3 version looks a bit more washed out but is still graphically sound
* The 360 version looks crisper but with it a bit more cartoony. The colours seem a lot more vivid
* Edit mode on the next gen has been drastically reduced as expected:
* Only 9 sets of boots to choose from and kits styles are also limited to a set number of patterns

Adam was really impressed with how the game played on both consoles, there seemed a more realistic pace to it. He couldnt stop waffling on about how nice it felt to play and how superb everything was! I had to cut him off before the call turned into one I would have to pay £1.50 a minute for!

The version played by Ad is as close to the final version of the game available. Issues regarding gameplay and graphics could easily be resolved before release, whereas the content (teams, features etc) will be the same in the final version.

U are on speaking terms with this guy???

Has he mentioned anything to you about whether the shooting has been fixed from its broken state as seen in the demo?

Speaking terms , no ...

Just got to there site has plenty of posts and podcasts about the game, site has the official backing of Konami and get some info early.

I have no doubt on the next Podcast on the site he will go into more detail about the game, said in the last podcast they are just waiting for the Promo copies to be sent so they can do a proper review of the finished game.

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/

Wish he mentioned something of the keepers improvements. Hopefully Konami does something to improve Keeper AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom