Accurate shot: How often do you use it?

Do you fully utilise the accurate shot facility on PES2016?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

FLjungberg

Non-League
30 October 2006
Remembering back to the PES games in and around the 2006, 2007 era, this was a technique that I found myself using more often than not.

In the newer PES games, namely next-gen, in my experiences it seems that the use of accurate shots (R2 whilst powering up with square on PS4) are being used less and less.

Interested to hear who uses it, how often they used and whether or not you've been finding it effective.

Video with a few examples here.

Tried it once in PES 2011 or something, was shocked at what a ridiculous cheat it was, and have never used it since in either PES or FIFA. It's like playing a FPS with auto-aim on. But I always play all manual controls so I don't like the AI playing the game for me anyway.

Tried it once in PES 2011 or something, was shocked at what a ridiculous cheat it was, and have never used it since in either PES or FIFA. It's like playing a FPS with auto-aim on. But I always play all manual controls so I don't like the AI playing the game for me anyway.
I like winning whatever the cost so use it or chip shot (depending how close the keeper is) when I'm through in the box.

hmmm shooting is broken and its not accurate shot/finess shot/R2 shot since the new engine... ITS THE GOAL button combination. it is a must in a footy game one-on-one, too bad its overpowered. tho its not something you can forget and dont use like the cut back in PES 6

Back
Top Bottom