AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Milanista said:
Half the team was in Japan already.... i mean for fucks sake Laursen played. :shock:
lmao, yes my brother thought that he was a regular starter, and started criticizing him about how he sucks, and i told him "yea everyone in the world knows hes nothing but bollucks"

-azn

well milanista the teams are in Japan, it seems Milan got there first (usually the South American team gets there first)

i just read that Milan can become the first team to win 4 intercontinental cups and the all time winningest team with 16 titles* !! :shock: not bad ;)

*(i'm not sure what titles they are counting, but there is currently a 3 way tie, the other 2 with 15 are Real Madrid and Independiente- the qualification was "winningest team in football")

anyways, that only makes it all the sweeter when Boca wins! although i think Boca is in bad form now i know Bianchi is going to at least guarantee a defensive battle!

and for some reason, I see a good chance of gattuso getting in some kind of incident with schiavi or battaglia
its not certain Tevez and Schellotto will be fit for the game, but if Schellotto plays watch out for him, he is a sneaky, cheeky player who likes to bait defenders :twisted:

lol... im gonna work at 7 am.

but i dont care, gotta watch this game (milan vs boca) 5 am.

i want to know if the european ppl, gives a damn about this game in japan, every year against south american clubs.

Fred_Gavioes said:
well, i'd say.

5 x 1

cafu(1)
kaka(2)
sheva(2)

and schelloto for boca :)

Well Fred you better hide, because the mighty Boca have defeated Milan 3-1 on penalties after 90 minutes ended 1-1.

BOCA!! BOCA!! BOCA!! ;)

Kaká, Rui Costa, Sheva, Maldini, Dida, Cafú, Inzaghi, Gatusso..... milan has awesome players. But Boca Juniors is an awesome team... That's all.

European clubs spent millions on south american players each year, but there is a lot of talented players still here! You can't buy all.. we still have tevez, guillermo BS, iarley, burdisso, schiavi, cagna, cascini, clemente rodriguez, jerez, perea, cángele and more...

XKS101121412_1024x768.jpg

We shoulda won, we dominated most of the game and hit the post with Kaka. Heh i told some people that Boca arent an easy team. We lost in friggin PK's as usual.

Err... Cavenaghi is from River Plate. Do not mistake the glorious River Plate with Boca's bosteros (literally horse-shitters).

Milanista said:
We lost in friggin PK's as usual.

As usual?! Tell me how did they win the Champoins league again?
Anyway they should've never let Seedorf take a penalty.

The main problem with Milan is that they always play way to arrogantly.

Milanista said:
In New Jersey against Juve this season we lost in PK for supercup.

I was at that match!! Milan got the lead in extra time and ....bang!...they let Trezegeut equalize before they could claim a Silvergoal win.

It was great to be there though as I got to see all the big guys play.

ruffneckc said:
Milanista said:
In New Jersey against Juve this season we lost in PK for supercup.

I was at that match!! Milan got the lead in extra time and ....bang!...they let Trezegeut equalize before they could claim a Silvergoal win.

It was great to be there though as I got to see all the big guys play.
haha yea, celtic tour coming to toronto this summer!!

-azn

harmattan said:
Err... Cavenaghi is from River Plate. Do not mistake the glorious River Plate with Boca's bosteros (literally horse-shitters).

I know he plays for River.

Didn't you notice the 'wink' smiley? ;)

GRANDE BOCA MIERDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'll remind you euros, south america is still top, 22-20!!! you can buy our players, but not our love for the game!!!!

and don't give me any bs about the milan not caring, the players and the coaches were emphatic about their desire to win and they arrived in japan before boca did (usually the south american team gets there first because their season is wrapped up)

i only wish i could have watched the game, living in the US sucks, I couldnt find a single pub/restaurant with the right channel but a cousin is sending me a video : )

in fairness to Milan, Nesta's absence must have hurt them (IMO Nesta is the best central defender on earth at the moment). But injuries are part of the game and that is why a squad has more than 11 players.

The only Milan game I had seen in the last 2 months was the draw against parma and i immediately thought if parma can hold their offense in check, Boca can too.

Fred's 5-1 prediction might have made sense on paper, but I don't think boca has taken 5 goals in the past 3 years (if not longer). What I want to find out is how much Milan's budget is compared to Boca's. and I want to know if Berlusconi is crying, muhuhahahahaha!!!

I'm not convinced about Cacvanaghi yet, I have been watching the Youth tournament and he's not a Batigol or Crespo if you know what I mean. ;)

Fred_Gavioes said:
yeh... i shouldnt have said that.

lol... boca played the whole game in defense, but i congrat them.

specially carlos bianchi, (a great coach)

We couldnt play at offense without Tevez at 100% (he was really injured).

About Cavenaghi, i think that he's a really good scorer, maybe he'll be better than Crespo, but i like more Saviola, Chelito Delgado (playing on mayor squad and Cruz Azul) and Tevez.

Back
Top Bottom