About Wembley and Emirates Stadium..

D

du007

i see at wikipedia that the two spetacular stadiums not are a 5-star stadium by uefa.

What they missed for this?

Emirates Stadium should be a 5 star but Wembley is a pritty poor ground that just my view.

Reasons for Wembley Are As Follows:
Well Over Budget
Too Long To Build
Roof Leaks
Pitch Is Terrible
Chelsea Has To Walk About 100+ Steps Before Reaching The F.A Most Of Chelsea Team Were Under A Tent Thing So The Fans Couldnt See When Lifting The Cup
Wembley Is A Hard Place To Drive To
Food Drink And Programs Are Priced Way Over The Top

Emirates Stadium should be a 5 star but Wembley is a pritty poor ground that just my view.

Well Over Budget
Too Long To Build
Roof Leaks
Pitch Is Terrible
Chelsea Has To Walk About 100+ Steps Before Reaching The F.A Most Of Chelsea Team Were Under A Tent Thing So The Fans Couldnt See When Lifting The Cup

Does it matter how long it took or how much it cost, its finished and i have seen it first hand its an awesome stadium

also we got there easily, i saw Derby lift the cup with no viewing restrictions and i have never heard of any leaks

prices and pitch you can moan about but that dosnt stop the stadium from being a magnificent one

Have you seen them ghastly looking 'Garage Doors' in the corners at the New Wembley? good god what were they thinking?!

Well Over Budget
Too Long To Build
Roof Leaks
Pitch Is Terrible

ignorant, ignorant, ignorant

What the fuck has any of that got do to with star status awards?

Wembley was designed as a public transport stadium, Wembley stadium advises that NO-ONE attempts to drive into the stadium. This is a sensible policy. If UEFA can't see that, they really should be disbanded.

The pitch is rapidly improving. The pitch was laid early as a milestone to try and get the negative press off their backs, but they didn't let the groundsmen on until March because the stands still weren't even finished. Now the pitch has got plenty of water and sunshine.

The small section of the roof that leaked has was fixed weeks before the FA Cup final.

There was no 'tent' thing

Yes its over budget, so is every building project in the world. Companies can lie all they want. You cannot accurately budget when currency and commodity prices/rates fluctuates daily. Yes it took 'too' long to build. And why should UEFA give a shit about that. The unfished chapel in Barca is a world heritage site!:lol:

There is no way the Emirtes stadium should be rated higher than Wembley. It was easier to get out of Wembley with 90,000, then it was to get out of Ashburton with 60k.

And what does walking 100 steps to pick up the trophy have to do with it? Infact, Platini and co wan't all final venus to have this format, rather than a podium on the pitch.

A bitter Cardiff fan boy?

With regards to UEFA. They consider a stadium with a running track, and no turnstiles to be fit to host a Champions League final? No they didn't, they sold out to the highest bid. Corruption.

Uefa hasn't inspected Wembley or the Emirates as of yet.

Last edited:
Have you seen them ghastly looking 'Garage Doors' in the corners at the New Wembley? good god what were they thinking?!

those garage doors do look shit, I'll admit, but they are there to allow the stadium officials to get concert equipment etc etc onto the pitch.

Remember Wembley is a MULTI-PURPOSE stadium.

Back
Top Bottom