About konami we must say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel

Portuguese
27 December 2006
Lisbon, Portugal
Real Madrid & Benfica
There are tons of posts about PES 2008, always saying bad things about the game and konami and so on. Tons of criticism.

I create that post to put a bit of justice.

Yes it´s true, PES 2008 has many issues. Since Etoo, Ronaldinho, Messi, Zlatan, to frame-rate, online play, bad keepers and so on... However we must remember that we´ve been playing these awesome konami football games for years... think about the time you spent playing this amazing PES Series. And then, you should also know that even Seabass (main creator of Winning Eleven) doesn´t like the game, and he is the first to admit that the game is not good as they wanted to... Not every Games director would admit such a thing.. and he does!! And the fact that konami is releasing patches is also good news. They know they blowed it, they´re trying to give us enjoyment, as they can. Some days ago, a PC patch was released, it fixed many issues. Yesterday, time to PS3 and xbox360 patches. It fixed many issues also. Is it enough? no.. there still exist some problems. But as they said:

"Konami will continue to look into ways to extend users’ enjoyment of PES 2008 and is still working on improvements" -> http://uk.games.konami-europe.com/ne...62E?idNews=293

So... Konami created this great game we played for many years. This year´s version has problems and they admit it!!! Everyone fails, they failed, but at least they admit it. And they keep releasing patches to fix the problems. So I just want to say, thank you konami for giving me such a big and realistic game. If wasn´t PES I wouldn´t play any football game as FIFA sucks every year, poor game (and don´t tell me this year´s version is great because it isn´t, it just evolved a lot from last FIFA releases, but stills worse than PES). So I will stick with this PES 2008, and I will be optimistic for the future. I know konami will work hard as hell after this yera criticism over the game. Thank you for all. PES stills a religion here.

Sorry about my poor english, did my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom