A way i have found to get round that lag

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
Am i right in thinking that if you create a room you host first half and the opponent second half? because it seems that way to me. This is why i have found a stratagy in counter acting the second half lag. I have used this with great sucess with West Ham and found this out on quite a few ocassions.

I played a guy who went Newcastle yesterday in the first half i play a 433 no wingers it all plays very smoothly and usually get a couple of goals or hope to be up at half time anyway.

Once the second half starts i notice the lag going crazy players sliding like on ice and teleporting almost. i have already employed my new stratagy a 3?? which has a huge amount of players mopping up always on there players. I kept saying to him i was getting huge lags but as ever his reply was
"it must be you mine is fine" although after i got a goal on the counter in 80mins to put the game to bed i noticed the huge lag dissapeared only after he had been beat he told me i was lucky as he had his torrent own and wanted ANOTHER GAME a Scotland v Portugal with him being Portugal.

my responce was "Get to F***"

Not always - if you select "participate" first, then you host the first half, they host the second then the first half of ET then you host the last half of ET.

Basically lag cheats will make sure they host the second half by selecting participate second then flooding their network

So him admitting he had a torrent on takes the piss. Online games are very bandwidth intensive, most online games connect to a server where only you are affected by your bandwidth. But with PES, you host the games so when you host only you are not affected by your bandwidth.

Totally gay way of doing things innit?

they can still lag even if they r doing nothing because of poor intrent suplyer

i found that im on 2meg and i play 1meg it lag beasuse there too slow

so stop moan about lag

best way is 2nd half hammer shoot butten fast
keeps ball out

so stop moan about lag

keeps ball out

Whats with the spelling mistakes? have you cum over your keyboard or something?

I think the best way to get a fair game is to not use lobby 1, lobby 5/6 have more of the fairer players in.
The friendly lobby is also a good place for a fair game.

The best way is to get a friend list of similar thinking players and just play them when you can.
I'm sick to death of playing total and utter tosspots on these servers.
It's just a gamble whether you get a cheat or a decent guy.
I'd rather remove the gamble and play guys i know.

so stop moan about lag

keeps ball out
You really do think you are a know it all dont you?

Lag isnt just related to internet download speed. Its also related to the number of hops and ping time and upload speed.

Someone on 100 meg internet could lag if they were on the other side of the world.

Equally someone in the UK with 10 meg who has wireless broadband can lag.

And someone with a computer that isnt up to spec can lag.

If you read the first post and not just the title, this isnt about lag, he was talking about lag cheats.

but so far, i only choose those that connection with at least 2 bar, there is no lagging problem, or any lag cheat.

Back
Top Bottom