A step back to the series?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by polakis, 28 April 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polakis

polakis PES - FIFA Greek master

10 May 2002
    Athens,Greece
    Aek Athens
    How most of you think that is a great game?This we is the worst ever IMO!
    Fast pace,perfect dribble,perfect passes,super shot,you can score from every angle,bad defending,the collision always favours the attacker!
    I played a match 5 minutes ago with a friend (he is good at we/pes) and i beat him 7-0 in a five minutes match!OMG Konami!What are you thinking?
    You can take Henry or Ronnie and past 6 defenders every time!And dont tell me i am wrong!I tried so many times........
    Very bad release...
    I will play pes5 and wait for pes6.Although i dont expect anything to change in pes6 for ps2.
    I have xbox360 and i am preying for a good release......
    I am playing about 10 years and for the first time i am so dissappointed....

2. milin_im

milin_im Conference

29 March 2005
    Well mate, honestly, if you don't like it don't play it but I'm really loving this game! and I'm not trying to be a prick. ;)

3. Trev

Trev Non-League

4 February 2006
    In this month`s PSW, the creator of Winning Eleven/Pro Evo (Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka) has been quoted in an interview with this comment!!!

"We`ve changed the balance of the game quite considerably from PES5. Our team used to believe that 2-1 or 1-1 should be the outcome of a match. Now we think that 5-0 is OK."

This comment has truely shocked me, I love the realism of the Pro Evo series, now it seems PES6 will ruin this with Fifa style "Goal fests".

I hope they were joking.......

4. Tom

Tom Administratør Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Please use one of the existing threads about first impressions. Thanks a lot.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.