A step back to the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polakis

PES - FIFA Greek master
10 May 2002
Athens,Greece
Aek Athens
How most of you think that is a great game?This we is the worst ever IMO!
Fast pace,perfect dribble,perfect passes,super shot,you can score from every angle,bad defending,the collision always favours the attacker!
I played a match 5 minutes ago with a friend (he is good at we/pes) and i beat him 7-0 in a five minutes match!OMG Konami!What are you thinking?
You can take Henry or Ronnie and past 6 defenders every time!And dont tell me i am wrong!I tried so many times........
Very bad release...
I will play pes5 and wait for pes6.Although i dont expect anything to change in pes6 for ps2.
I have xbox360 and i am preying for a good release......
I am playing about 10 years and for the first time i am so dissappointed....

Well mate, honestly, if you don't like it don't play it but I'm really loving this game! and I'm not trying to be a prick. ;)

In this month`s PSW, the creator of Winning Eleven/Pro Evo (Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka) has been quoted in an interview with this comment!!!

"We`ve changed the balance of the game quite considerably from PES5. Our team used to believe that 2-1 or 1-1 should be the outcome of a match. Now we think that 5-0 is OK."

This comment has truely shocked me, I love the realism of the Pro Evo series, now it seems PES6 will ruin this with Fifa style "Goal fests".

I hope they were joking.......

Please use one of the existing threads about first impressions. Thanks a lot.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom