1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

A step back to the series?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by polakis, 28 April 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polakis

polakis PES - FIFA Greek master

10 May 2002
    Athens,Greece
    Aek Athens
    How most of you think that is a great game?This we is the worst ever IMO!
    Fast pace,perfect dribble,perfect passes,super shot,you can score from every angle,bad defending,the collision always favours the attacker!
    I played a match 5 minutes ago with a friend (he is good at we/pes) and i beat him 7-0 in a five minutes match!OMG Konami!What are you thinking?
    You can take Henry or Ronnie and past 6 defenders every time!And dont tell me i am wrong!I tried so many times........
    Very bad release...
    I will play pes5 and wait for pes6.Although i dont expect anything to change in pes6 for ps2.
    I have xbox360 and i am preying for a good release......
    I am playing about 10 years and for the first time i am so dissappointed....

2. milin_im

milin_im Conference

29 March 2005
    Well mate, honestly, if you don't like it don't play it but I'm really loving this game! and I'm not trying to be a prick. ;)

3. Trev

Trev Non-League

4 February 2006
    In this month`s PSW, the creator of Winning Eleven/Pro Evo (Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka) has been quoted in an interview with this comment!!!

"We`ve changed the balance of the game quite considerably from PES5. Our team used to believe that 2-1 or 1-1 should be the outcome of a match. Now we think that 5-0 is OK."

This comment has truely shocked me, I love the realism of the Pro Evo series, now it seems PES6 will ruin this with Fifa style "Goal fests".

I hope they were joking.......

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Please use one of the existing threads about first impressions. Thanks a lot.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.