A PES09 Video and some player stats pics

Zygalski

Ninja Samurai
2 February 2003
London, UK
England
Hi all. Nothing majorly amazing in here so don't flame me too much ;-p

Here is a video of the XBOX360 version of PES09 made at the national finals of PES2008. You could play as about 5 international teams, including Spain, Argentina, Brazil, France and Croatia. This match features France and France (for some reason!).

Video link :
YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 XBOX360 - International Match 1
The quality has gone down a lot since uploading to youtube so apologies about that.

Link for downloading the original video file (46.6MB .Mov file)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D7D4PBQX

Click on these images to see the fullsize pictures:

Daniel Alves

Adriano

Robinho

Ronaldinho

Riquelme

Tevez

Messi 1

Messi 2

And here are the formations used by the two PES08 grand finalists. It finished 3-2 to Brazil. But this was more due to the luck of which seat he was sitting in than much to do with actual PES gameplay.

Cheers.

Ah, thx, interesting pics

Ah finally adriano is a bit downgraded, no more powerplay from him all match long

Stamina for messi is just 73, how lame is that, for ronaldinho I understand that cuzz he's just not fit at the time...

And here are the formations used by the two PES08 grand finalists. It finished 3-2 to Brazil. But this was more due to the luck of which seat he was sitting in than much to do with actual PES gameplay.

Cheers.

Not surprised he lost playing Milito in the RB position.... :-pp

Last edited:
Barcelona v Brazil, now there's a game you don't see every time you load up PES/FIFA...

Oh wait...

Ronaldinho's stats - I've never understood how the dribble speed would be quicker than the top speed....Usain Bolt must have a couple of footballs stuck on his feet.

Hi guys im new here! i just wanted to tell you the meaning off top speed and dripple speed! kaka isnt faster with the ball than without(thats impossible^^) dribble speed just show us how much the difference between top speed without ball and top speed with is! so lets take kaka he has top speed 88 (i think) and dribble speed 99 that means there is no difference in speed when he runs with the ball or without it because he has the highest dribble speed stat! if he had 95 he would be a little slower with the ball than without...i hope you unterstand it know:)

Kaka runs faster with the ball than he does without it.

I hope you're talking about the computer game and not real life.....if you ARE talking about real life, then your avatar and signature speak volumes.

Last edited:
Ronaldinho's stats - I've never understood how the dribble speed would be quicker than the top speed....Usain Bolt must have a couple of footballs stuck on his feet.

the closer the drible speed is to 99 the closer the player runs at his max speed.

if a player has 99 of speed and 50 of drible speed, while running with the ball, a player with just 80 of speed can catch him.

the more drible speed your player has the less he slows up while in possession of the ball.

and there are some players, that in fact, are faster with the ball than without it, because they only REALLY sprint as fast as they can while in possession of the ball, such an example is Shaun Wright-Phillips, there is a well document study, that he only sprints as fast as he can while he has the ball, therefore his speed (in sprint) without the ball is lower than his speed with the ball (also in sprint)

Someone here could explain how the Attack, Deffense, Response, Mentality, Technique and Aggression attributes influence (influences?) the player(s) ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi guys im new here! i just wanted to tell you the meaning off top speed and dripple speed! kaka isnt faster with the ball than without(thats impossible^^) dribble speed just show us how much the difference between top speed without ball and top speed with is! so lets take kaka he has top speed 88 (i think) and dribble speed 99 that means there is no difference in speed when he runs with the ball or without it because he has the highest dribble speed stat! if he had 95 he would be a little slower with the ball than without...i hope you unterstand it know:)

Yes, what he says :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom