A minor problem with modifying the threads

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
Hey, recently I was left with the impression that you can't modify the thread's name, like it used to be done till now (by double clicking on the thread's title). It seems that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem, I asked several other users and they reported the same.

Hope you can look further into that matter. :)

Regards.

I just got a PM telling me the same, that's weird indeed. I'll let our janitor take a look at it.

(Maaaaaaaaaaaart!)

Thanks for the reply.

I just want to add some more details... For example this thread, which I created today, can be modified. But my faces-thread over at the editing section can't.
I'm thinking it might be something related to either older threads or to the editing section.

Hope that helps. :)

Spektarm , can you edit it by going to the first post of your thread -> edit -> go advanced & then change title & save changes ?

Nope, I have tried that already, even before creating this thread, no luck whatsoever.

Whoops, sorry, this was my fault. I changed the setting recently that controls how long you can edit a thread title for as it didn't seem to be working properly. I guess it was... I've set the limit high again now.

(You have to specify it in minutes so now it's on 5256000, which should be 10 years)

Also, it's Executive Janitor please, Tom.

Back
Top Bottom