1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

"A Farewell to PES4" - a video by PN

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Professor Nutmeg, 14 October 2005.

1. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    With the advent of PES5 just around the corner, PES4 will be nothing but a memory. I've done my little bit to bid it farewell, in this, my ode to the game.
    Comprising of goals, saves, Master League headlines :mrgreen: and silverware this is my (very brief) look back at the highs of PES4.

A Farewell to PES4 19.7 Mb

:salute: :applause:

Bring on PES5 :)

Last edited: 14 October 2005
  2. djdoc

djdoc Guest

:( great work but a tear has just come to my eye knowing that as of next week I wont be playing PES4 anymore.... :(

DJ

3. distefano

distefano Conference

16 May 2002
    arcade holland
    *I want to manage AC Milan* Mwuahaha!!!

4. dr_manne

dr_manne Guest

Haha nice one there Professor! I especially like the ending, the players celebrating are a fine way of rounding it of. =)

5. beanface16

beanface16 Guest

Is it just me that isn't gonna miss pro, don't think of it as a different game but as an evolution, its just growing up, its doing my head in waiting for it, cos since i got the demo i havnt even played on Pro 4

6. biggertam

biggertam Winning means Everything

17 January 2003
    Dumbarton -Scotland
    Celtic
    Nice video there PN some nice goals.....not long to go now\\:o/

7. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Nice compliation there Professor Nutmeg....you really should upload it on rapidshare.

8. Professor Nutmeg

3 July 2002
    Master League
    Is Rapidshare better?

9. StewieGriffin

StewieGriffin Conference

5 January 2005
    No i think this is much better than rapidshare. Btw great compilation, made me remember the best moments i had playing this game.

10. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Really wonderfull :)
    The music fits very well to the subject and the whole clip is great!

11. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    very nice compilation dude, even though i ain't played pes4 for about 7 months lol.

12. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    It's nice hehehe ;)
    Why were you so fond of GuimarĂ£es Prof?

13. Professor Nutmeg

3 July 2002
    Master League
    Thanks guys.

Revan, i did a ML with Guimaraes. I enjoyed playing with the lesser known Brazilian and Portuguese players. :)

14. Metallica

Metallica Whoosh... Bullshit!

20 August 2003
    Pissed up in Sam Platt's
    Quality video prof

some nice goals scored there. But just imagine we'll all get some new great moments with PES5!!!!

15. gogbog

gogbog Conference

21 February 2003
    nice compilation there proffessor

i sure will mis the the midfield maestro cellini who as always ran my midfield since the iss pro evo days (not sure about iss pro 1 but he was defo in number 2 as ive just been playing it as a tribute to the great man himself :))

16. seanie

seanie Guest

and so we weep as the pro evo 4 ship sails...and then we are filled with joy after about a minute as we see the pro evo 5 ship...coming to a halt...in england..!

17. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    Nice clip Prof, couple of great goals (especially the Bratu goal), enjoyed it a lot...

18. nerf

nerf Forming triangles

10 September 2003
    West Mids, UK
    Aston Villa
    Excellent Prof :)

Great goals too. I still love that Chapuis volley!

19. Two_blindmonkeys

Two_blindmonkeys League 1

23 October 2002
    Planet Home
    That is the most emotional i have been over a movie clip since Bambi's mum was shot :(

Cellini is forever in our hearts!

20. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Yeah becauase YSI expires every 7 days...on Rapidshare you can have it for as long as you like.

Also whats the name of the background song again?

Last edited: 17 October 2005
  21. Professor Nutmeg

3 July 2002
    Master League
    I see. Well, nothing lasts forever ;)

the song is "Nobody does it better" by Carly Simon (it was the title song to The Spy Who Loved Me)

22. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    Great video Prof, I really enjoyed the Hammers lifting a Trophy, though why it was Vorlander?????!!!!!!!! Was Cellini already gone or banned for that match? ;)

23. Sudden strike12

Sudden strike12 Conference

24 September 2003
    England
    Great video, made me get out the original pro evo and give it a spin. Man, this game has changed a l-o-t, you dont seem to notice the difference as much between new versions, then you go back and it plays totaly different :D