A betting thread - Predictions by Evo Web users

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
"A horse, my kingdom for a horse! It's six months since I won my last bet!" - Raging Bull

With this great quote I open this thread.

So, in order to have some fun we could track who's betting on what BEFORE the matches (weekends, CL matches, don't matter).

I almost never bet, but having a thread like this could make me bet a little more. Small bids, just for the fun. And this could encourage other people as well.

Great bidders around this board could say now and then what they're going to do. I'm sure it can be quite fun and who knows, we may get rich (even if only slightly) in the process!

Last edited:
Re: A betting thread - PLF Predictions

have gonne 3 years since i won my last bet , damn i need some money too hehe

all thought i dont play anymore maybe a bet in month with 1 euro

Lol wow just saw this! Hahah thanks drekkard, I win some and I lose some tho. I'm no great bettor. But it is true that I win more than I lose.

Last edited:

No, I see your point Alexis and trust me I'm flattered :) but yah I think it's best that way.

I think you can edit it yourself by the way, just have to edit first post and at top you should see title. Anyway, no big deal.

I never like to bet on All-star games because they're 'friendlies' at the end of the day and players will often go for more 'entertainment' and flair trying to entertain the crowd rather than necessarily trying to 'win' and by biggest margins.

But yeah, given the fact that there are great players on each side but Dwight Howard for East and Andrew Bynum (who admittedly is improved and having a good season) for West, I think that's a major difference in quality and would give edge to East. Of course it's also held in Orlando, so I'd go with what TsO said.

We're going to win craploads of money with Sina.
rockon.gif

This should be interesting. :) I bet a bit when my brother has time to go to the mall with me to enter my papers. :P I'm sure that in a couple of years I'll play a fair bit online- when I'm allowed too. Well, that is the story for the Netherlands. :P When I'm on holliday in Macedonia they don't care about my age. :LOL: I always bet about €0.50 and I my prize to win mostly 10 to 15 euros. My uncles and cousins though... They always have minimum of 15 games, split in three notes: football, tennis and other sports (basketball, handball even water polo :LOL: )

Lol thanks for the support guys but I'm really not that good. I lose some too, the only good thing is I've made some BIG money off SMALL bets this year in CL which is satisfying.

But I usually mostly bet CL, and it's almost over so I don't know if I'll have much to share.

Last edited:
Your sig is interesting, do you mind telling me/us how it works?

Whats the difference between the different betting sites like skybet, bet365 etc. ? Do each offer different odds and stuff like that?

They're basically competitors and each try to attract customers using different strategies such as giving different bonuses, etc.

Some have much wider selection of sports to bet on than others and they do offer slightly different odds but more or less are usually all in the same range.

Some allow you virtually ANY betting option however such as combining one or two exotic bets to make odds really high, etc. while some are more restrictive.

What we personally recommend and place our own bets with is 5dimes. They have the widest selection of options/sports available and even offer 'reduced juice' for new members giving you essentially the best odds.

Pinnacle Sports is very good as well but I don't like the interface much.

Bodog is one of the worst so stay away from that.

Last edited:
Thats a good idea for a business PLF, hope it's wokring out well. I might sign-up for a week and check it out. I've never bet on anything before so this should be a good start :D

That is basically what I asked mate, sorry if I came over different. ;)

It really looks interesting, but it would kill me living inconsisent like that. :P One week you win a shit load of money and the next weeck barely a Dollar. :P

I would bet 3-1 for Real Madrid tonight , all tho here on the USA i dobt find yet place for make bets lol

Go to www.5dimes.eu Valon and sign up.

Then you can bet on ANYthing you want from anywhere in the world. Whether you're in US or Albania or wherever

If you really think would be 3-1 for Real then put $10 on that bet. If you win, you would get like $95 in total as odds are 1/9.5 on that result.

Last edited:
@the special one , not really been very busy this days but hopefull i'll see any play off match if hawks go on play off ? Can they ? Lol i dont really follow it last time

About bet i dont really know how to sing up there i think need to have any account on bank and i dont have one here and woth my account of Kosovo i cant do anything online :/ PLF where are u from?

I'm originally Persian but have been here in Toronto, Canada since I was 12.

Hawks are in the play offs my friend and a good team just not that good. ;)

Haha Valon, I think you wished you had that bet now haven't you? :)

I'll post my accumulator for this weekend tomorrow. ;)

Haha i wish yeah but i dont think is going to happen but i was sure there will be gg (goal goal both teams to score) and 3+(3 or more goals on match) usally i dont do single bets when i make bet u put 5-8 teams over there

That was a producive night for me! I had bet 1€ on Real winning in normal time 2-1;3-1;4-1 with 4.00 decimal odds, and a 1€ at 3-1 score with 11 odds, and profit 2€
Then in the penalties, I bet 1€ on Ronaldo missing which had 4.00 decimal odds and won!
Then 1€ on the penalty after Ronaldo's going in (1.20) and won, then 0.5€ on the 3rd Bayern penalty to miss (3.50) and won again! I didn't put any other bet than that! Around 7€ profit! (7 units for my bankroll). THAT was lucky

I bet £10 on Someone winning in ET, I nearly threw something at the tele when Gomez decided to not hit that shot first time.

Can anyone explain to me spread betting? For example for tomorrows game:

Manchester Utd (ENG-P) +½ -131
Manchester City (ENG-P) -½ +116

Also, what does the '½' mean? Its also in the "Total points" bet.

This is on 5dimes.eu

Back
Top Bottom