1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

A 360 Online Fix...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by songwriter, 28 October 2006.

1. songwriter

songwriter Guest

I dont know how and I dont know why BUT...

Here's how to get games on Live:

1) Test your connection when you turn your xbox on

2) start PES and CREATE a game. You should have a challenger within about 30 seconds

3) Stick to creating games and you should be fine. Don't try to get a customgame because then you'll have to test your connection again before you can create one that works.

2. rb2000

rb2000 Non-League

24 April 2006
    works a treat thx

3. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

hmm, i had no luck.

when i tested my settings my NAT said it was moderate. is it such a big deal about the NAT? is it my problem about the NAT or should konami release a patch?

ive never had any trouble before connecting to people on other games

4. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    I have an open NAT and it's the same. I don't think it's you at fault.

5. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    Its very weird, it all seems a bit random. I have an open NAT, and when I create a game I get a challenger within about 10 seconds, every time.

6. JC100

JC100 Guest

Amazingly that fix works everytime, I get a game within 30secs, nice one for that.

7. marky1314

marky1314 Non-League

9 January 2006
    lol it works, good work!

8. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    If everybody starts to do that, you only have hosters and there wil nobody to play anymore.

9. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Had to wait a bit for a game but it worked :) Had a completely lag-free game too! :D

10. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=141225

Apparantley thats another fix you could try. no idea if it works though.

edit> holy crap i got it to work! lol. i got it to workin a player match mode. there seemd to be a delay but it was fine i guess. It also crashed half way through..lol

Last edited by a moderator: 29 October 2006
  11. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    this one works! I think pes6 is the best online game for the 360

fuck one player mode, the multiplayer is amazing!

12. Rich04

Rich04 Non-League

30 December 2004
    Castleford, West Yorkshire
    Super Leeds!!!
    Unless it's coincidence that strategy on PES fan works. On friday i managed no matches at all, yesterday i managed a few games when inviting friends. But on both days i just couldn't connect to a ranked match. But with the above from PES fan, i managed about 3 non ranked matches and 4 ranked matches in just over an hour. It doesn't work every single time, but before i was getting no matches in about 100 attempts, with this new tactic im getting about 3/4 matches in every 10 attempts!

Not perfect, but at least its something, when it does get going its actually really good! Haven't had a laggy game yet!

13. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    For anyone to lazy to click on the link...

Thought this was a fluke at first, but it isn't. I've tried it on a mates 360 and works with him as well.

1. Go to the Ranked match menu. Set up the game you prefer i.e. 10 minutes , English etc. then press next.
    2. Now this is the key point - as soon as a player appears with good ping continually press your green button to access them.
    3. DO NOT WAIT FOR ALL THE PLAYERS IN YOUR SEARCH TO SHOW THEIR PING - you will be too late to connect to any rooms if you do this.
    4. The only reason you will get a "no longer exists" message is if that host does not accept your game requests - i.e. they got bored waiting.
    5. Using this method you will get a game on average on 1 in 5 attempts - a massive improvement.
    6. IF YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO A GAME, REDO THE SEARCH - if you do not you will be too late to access any of the games left in your original search list.

Trust me the above works - I've gone from playing the odd game an hour to several in a hour.