1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

8 Days left and no news shot vids or nowt

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by johnthekingsingh, 13 October 2005.

1. Gosh i cant wait to get my hands on Pro Evo 5 only 8 days left and theres been no news of changes from we9 or anything? HD? Graphics etc c'mon Konami tut

2. Actually there's a review on gamecell.

http://www.gamecell.co.uk

Unfortunately it's not very complementary...

It says teh CoMPuterz cheat, not as good as FIFA soccerball 06. However there is the chicken cup

;)

3. Cheers mate my google is playin up jok lol

4. beanface16

beanface16 Guest

Where does it say that it isn't better than Fifa, it got 10 out of 10 so how can that be worse then Fifa??

5. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Sarcasm? :P

6. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    the game is out already, u just need 2 know the places 2 get it, i personaly cant get it cuz its ony the xbox and ps2 version out

7. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Did you realize you were posting in the Xbox-section? That means that everybody overhere likes to know where to get it.
    But I think you only try to provoke reactions, because the game is NOT out yet for the Xbox. Of course Konami send some review-copies to magazines etc., but those are exceptions.

8. ripkord

ripkord Super Laser Ninja League

2 August 2003
    Glasgow
    Rangers
    funny, i have been playing it for 2 weeks. For the xbox, but were not allowed to talk about it, so it doesnt matter

9. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    hehe u see, their r otehr people who got it, i can easily get it but no point has i dont have a ps2 or xbox heheh. waitingf or the pc one 2 come out, i will buy that , i wont download, i like 2 spend my money on products that deserve my money.....