1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

6 month ban for spitting..

Discussion in 'Football' started by kingpug, 23 April 2005.

1. kingpug

kingpug Guest

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/050423/2/ah9a.html

Anyone read that?..is it just me that thinks this is absolutely ludicrous?. Dont get me wrong, spitting is a disgrace, but 6 months?..you dont even get that much for racism.

Hell, you dont even get that much for fighting on the pitch!!

I dont see the difference, so are they saying its ok to spit on players but not spit on officials?..

How wierd are the French?..first Pires gets fined like £27000 for wearing a Puma top instead of the Adidas who sponsor the French national team, now this?..

2. cartman

cartman League 2

4 July 2004
    that must be why diouf left the french league cos hes prone to spitting on the odd occassion

3. kingpug

kingpug Guest

Yea probably lol, I could just imagine him, spit, 6 months later get back, spit...and so on.

He seems like the type of guy who doesnt know when to stop so that would most likely happen.