4th place??? EPL

4th Place position

• Spurs

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
no body wants tottenham in the champions league.. they wouldnt even make it past the qualification round LOL like everton. it would of been a waste of time if they qualified hahah. every supporter except for smelly spurs want liver,manu,chelsea and arsenal represented this countries european teams not totenham LOL

Lets face it, all clubs would do the same thing.

They don't have a chance in my opinion.
The reprucussions would be too massive.

vodka.jpg

FD

How funny would that be if we won the FA Cup, paraded it around the pitch before the game and then beat Spurs again :applause:

found this on football365... worth a chuckle! :)

....Dear Premier League,
As you are aware, we have previously taken a stand against poor food at games, being forced to throw a pizza away on one occasion.

Could we please replay our away game against West Brom. We were missing Robin van Persie, Thierry Henry, Gilberto, Ashley Cole, Sol Campbell and Alex Hleb. And then Freddie Ljungberg got injured. I know we have dozens of other players on our books, but I don't see how that's relevant.

Also, I think we lost against Chelsea (twice), Middlesbrough, Bolton, Newcastle, West Ham, Everton, Liverpool, Blackburn, and Man U. As we have previously gone through the season unbeaten, there must have been something wrong with all these games, and I implore you to allow us to replay all these games until we win them.

Also, if you could see fit to go back in time, and arrange for that Sunderland player to not break Abou Diaby's ankle, that would help too.

Arsenal FC

Well with David Dein Arsenal's chairmen part of the FA team i dont think there ever was a chacne of a replay.

Alucard said:
Well with David Dein Arsenal's chairmen part of the FA
team i dont think there ever was a chacne of a replay.

{|=

Get over it he works for the FA. :shock:

You may also like to note that the letter above is actually a joke, Spurs wrote to the Premier league!

Nickybaker said:
{|=

Get over it he works for the FA. :shock:

You may also like to note that the letter above is actually a joke, Spurs wrote to the Premier league!
:lmao:

If those knob jockeys had any sense they would have asked to replay the Arsenal game, all of a sudden realising that the goal they scored was "unsportsmanship".

Back
Top Bottom