360 Slim?

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Apparently this is going to be announced tomorrow at E3

Xbox360Slim.jpg

YouTube - Xbox 360 Slim E3 2010 revealed

Don't look no smaller to me

It looked sexy during the conference. The size seems reasonnable and the price is the same as the existing version. Interesting for someone who never bought a 360.

Looks too angular. In fact it looks like a crossbreed between a 360 Elite and a Dell PC.

XBOX 1 + Elite IMO.

mlt6rt.jpg

There ya go, not Xbox 360 Slim, but Xbox 360 Smaller. On the unboxing I have seen it says Xbox 360 S on the label at the back, so reminds me of the controller S for the original Xbox.

"Whisper quiet" is the only thing I've read.

Edit: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/new-xbox-360-hands-on

And, yes, it's quiet. Really quiet. In a relatively muted conference room, I couldn't even hear the machine turning on, and even when there was a disk spinning, you felt it through the table more than you heard it actually humming to itself. The drive's still 12x, and the fans are still turning, but the development team has apparently spent a fair bit of time thinking about acoustics, and the result seems pretty successful - at least over short periods of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news thanks, although they never seem to talk about what the noise is like under heavy load as it's then that the fans are running at their loudest.

Back
Top Bottom