360 edit mode

biggash

Conference
12 February 2005
glasgow
The Hoops
so on the 360 version of pre evo 08 we cant create logos or sponsers for the strips, only the colors and desing?:(

plz tell me am wrong!.

You can't create logos, but you can import photos of a kit with a sponsor on using the official 360 Vision Camera (there's a limited amount of slots you can use though - 8, I think).

seriously why even release the game on 360 if your going to take away features like that and offer nothing to replace them..Is this a budget title on 360?

get a pc version that doesnt even need the edit mode with all the patching going on...or better chip the 360 and get a patch...

^calm down matey, can you have 4 wireless controllers on pc 2? i dno, is my pc in the lounge?? no, do you have mates round to play pro? no sounds like your just a sadact who plays his proevo online thru his pc making virtual friends, ya lil goit

^calm down matey, can you have 4 wireless controllers on pc 2? i dno, is my pc in the lounge?? no, do you have mates round to play pro? no sounds like your just a sadact who plays his proevo online thru his pc making virtual friends, ya lil goit

Oh you must be definetly 14 at most...Just click on the PC section and ask people...and please for the sake of all thats holy quit heroin...

typical reply from a moron, bravo yeh mr "OMG I CAN USE CAPS LOCK" im the one likely to be 14 out of the 2 of us

typical reply from a moron, bravo yeh mr "OMG I CAN USE CAPS LOCK" im the one likely to be 14 out of the 2 of us

Hmm heroin has some quite amusing effects on pathetic teenagers...
Although Im not sure if youre high right now listen:
PC can use 4 wireless controllers
Can be connected to the HDTV...which I...guess...DO...
And play with my buddies...Surprised? Of course you are youre a junkie....

your an absolute moron, go back to school learn something then maybe you will get something above a minimum wage job
fyi I am neither a junkie or a teenager

My PC costed me 620 euros...and it can run PEs2008 maxed with all the teams licensed and more amazing stuff coming soon...hows that edit mode going? Still playing with man red and merserside blue?

Editing is not that bad,ok theres no badge editing, but if you have a play around with the edit its possible to get the kits spot on with the colour maker,obvously minus the badges. In an ideal world the premiership kits would be already done ,but id rather take this than play fif 08( thats a real boring game!) in my eyes its wat happends on the pitch pes 2008 is awesome!

Editing is not that bad,ok theres no badge editing, but if you have a play around with the edit its possible to get the kits spot on with the colour maker,obvously minus the badges. In an ideal world the premiership kits would be already done ,but id rather take this than play fif 08( thats a real boring game!) in my eyes its wat happends on the pitch pes 2008 is awesome!

I completely agree, my fifa is gathering dust at the mo, couldn't decide at first put started my master league and never looked back..like you say the editing is not that bad and with a bit of time and effort at least the kits can look the same.

I've given up using the camera though Man U is the only kit i can get to match up properly, I'll just be the mags and pretend we are in the champions league

Back
Top Bottom