2012 Olympics in London

Sorry, Paris no need the game i don't want to see familly or few friends from Paris with problem.
I hope it's the end about the event of this morning and not just the start. :salute:

Sure puts the jubilation from yesterday into perspective. My thoughts are with the people involved.

ThomasGOAL said:
Includes in the England life, why ? :roll:
Last time I looked at his location Crayon doesn't even live in England! :lmao:

Anyway serious matter my thoughts are also with the innocent victims of today's horrific tragedy and I hope the people who masterminded these disgraceful acts of terrorism are caught!
Gutless bastards! :x

On a brighter note baseball and softball has been dropped for the Olympics the sport taking its place could be one of Squash, Karate, Golf or Rugby!Cant see America being happy at that.

jamie_mack said:
On a brighter note baseball and softball has been dropped for the Olympics the sport taking its place could be one of Squash, Karate, Golf or Rugby!Cant see America being happy at that.
Shame that! When I was living in Japan the baseball coverage pre and post tournament, never mind the baseball olympic tournament itself, was HUGE. Wherever are they going to get their sports news now? Hope Karate gets in but think it will be rugby.

Update - they've taken the two out and just left 26 in for 2012. So no new sports either.

http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.as...ortlive&ks=0&mc=5&ml=ma&lc=en&ae=windows-1252

Last edited:
Nickybaker said:
Sorry Thomas goal but this has to be shown!!!!!

paris060705_450x350.jpg
Erm, sorry to steal your thunder Tim! :lmao:

surely the olympics will be a big target for more terrorism.I think that there will be a big attack on the olympics not straight away just when people aren't expecting it.

well i don't know but they are making a big target for terrorists.

boro 4eva said:
well i don't know but they are making a big target for terrorists.

As are the Athletics World Championships and World Cup 2006

If it happens it happens gotta live with that!

they haven't attacked anything you could expect in a way like olympic games or euro 2004 or whatever yet, and they won't...in my opinion.

it's about the surprising and shocking effect.and also, like said, you never will have 100% safety, you need to live with what happens.sad but just true.

Life goes on, don't stop these events for terrorists. That means they have won (whoever they are).

Back
Top Bottom