2010 FIFA World Cup

please EA!!
add change formation in real time like PES!!
this game is so much better than PES but the lack of variety in players movement without the ball kill the experience for me...
in fifa 10 is so sad see players like messi, xavi and iniesta don´t move around the pitch like they do in real life and only going up and down all the time...
it makes the game fells very repetitive and unrealistic some times...

Looks fucking awesome!:) I can't wait for it! Have you got any an information about demo of WC 10? I think should be to release one month before full version.

I sow new turf, looks amazing much better than in FIFA 10 ;)

Cheers for these nev previevs.

..and great celebration ofc:BOP:

Last edited:
Looks fucking awesome!:) I can't wait for it! Havy you got any an information about demo of WC 10? I think should be to release one month before full version.

Yep, the new turf is same turf from PES 2010 :) They just copy the same technique :) Like always ;)

^ Jesus, you don't know what the hell are you talking about, son!

PS: Glad to see they lowered the contrast of overall lightning, it was unbearable to play at Camp Nou and try to distinguish your players. Hope they improve it even more for Fifa 11.

In the first clip (pre-game intro and then England kick-off), Barry passes 180 degrees using his right foot... to Ashley Cole who passes down the line using his right foot. Not bothering with weak foot frequency, I see.

In the second clip (France goal), the celebration looks really odd. Why does the commentator shout "open goal!" when he takes the shot?

Also, just before France score, watch Rio Ferdinand (0:25)... when Glen Johnson wins the ball back, Rio instantly turns and sprints forward into midfield! That's the exact space Henry exploits when Johnson's pass is intercepted. And then the commentator says "some good defending out there"... yep, brilliant positional sense and decision-making by the centre back.

It'll be same old, same old... I still have no intention of buying this.

TBH it's always going to be FIFA 10 with a few bells, unfortunately FIFA 11 will be the WC with a few removed and some stupid addition they will market as genre defining and ground breaking, but in reality will add little or nothing to the game but make damn good PR...

Hi All,

most probably 32 teams licensed kits and the rest of the teams are with wrong kits :( like allways ,

the problem is you can not edit the unlicensed kits in the game:(

not like PES ....

BR,

B2Y

from all the weakness and similarity to FIFA10, i like the new commentator and also the close up.

Hi All,

most probably 32 teams licensed kits and the rest of the teams are with wrong kits :( like allways ,

Most of the licensed kits will be wrong, though. From what I've seen in the videos they still look bad with massive, stretchy names on the back and no regard for using the correct numbers and fonts.

EA - at least get the 32 qualifiers correct otherwise it's a waste of licence.

"licensing issues"...yeah, of course you need to license fonts. but why can konami do it and you not, ea? :)

"licensing issues"...yeah, of course you need to license fonts. but why can konami do it and you not, ea? :)

There's no excuse anyway, but certainly not in a special tournament game. Most of the kit manufacturers use the same lettering/number style, so it's just a case of doing the work that any good patcher can do.

that's right guys.

Fonts and style of FIFA's kits are fucking pitiful. Everytime when I see at strips of anyteam in FIFA 10 I cant belive that EA could made a shit like that. It looks an unrealistic and I don't hope so for change it in FIFA WC 10 because I think lot of people from EA don't see this blatant mistake.

If I mean about GK'S strip is the same shitty problem. Often lot of teams from FIFA 10 has default keeper's kit have neither part nor lot in with real strip. That's shit! They should change it because in PES just one thing is much better than in FIFA..Just strips- quality and accuracy of them! :CONFUSE:

the worst thing about the generic keeper kits is that sometimes they either clash with your or the oponents kit color which completely messes up the game.

In the first clip (pre-game intro and then England kick-off), Barry passes 180 degrees using his right foot... to Ashley Cole who passes down the line using his right foot. Not bothering with weak foot frequency, I see.

In the second clip (France goal), the celebration looks really odd. Why does the commentator shout "open goal!" when he takes the shot?

Also, just before France score, watch Rio Ferdinand (0:25)... when Glen Johnson wins the ball back, Rio instantly turns and sprints forward into midfield! That's the exact space Henry exploits when Johnson's pass is intercepted. And then the commentator says "some good defending out there"... yep, brilliant positional sense and decision-making by the centre back.

It'll be same old, same old... I still have no intention of buying this.

I can see it now, constant moaning on the official forums about 'Brazil', 'France' and 'Spain' Abusers!!! Since FIFA 09 we have been pretty much moaning about the same issues, EA have no intention of addressing them because it's made to be that bad and arcadey.
It's all journos ever use, they tend to be shit at actually playing the games.

Probably why they think think the game is so realistic then. They can't play it even to a normal standard so they won't notice any of the errors! They believe because of the slick animations compared to PES it's some sort of god like game.

Last edited:
Looks fucking awesome!:) I can't wait for it! Have you got any an information about demo of WC 10? I think should be to release one month before full version.

Its fucking awesome?Yes its fucking awesome boring.This game and all FIFA's are good but maximum for 2 months.Cheers:BOP:

i just hope the pace gets slowed down and the over physicality of fifa10 is tuned so that you dont just get barged off the ball. I want to see individuality in the game. Skilful players like Fabregas and Iniesta making a real difference in a game. Slowing the overall speed of the game down should help this i feel. After all, international matches tend to be of a slower pace than domestic football. This could be a real good chance for EA to 'test' the waters for fifa11 by erradicating some of the major grieviances within the fifa community. Assisted controls should be given the heeve ho, slower pace, more punishment for quitters. With just a few tweaks this game could be awesome but i guess it just wont happen. Because for all of EA's speech about creating the perfect footballing sim it comes down to just one thing......profit. And that means selling to the masses and not to the dedicated. Shame!

i hope this game is good, i really enjoy the whole world cup vibe.

i created my own world cup tournament on fifa yesterday cause my MM crashed, substituted the teams that aren't on the game with some that are good enough to be there. i'm playing every game on all manual and i'm really enjoying it, the mix of the different teams is brilliant.

best game so far was uruguay v mexico and i went mexico, i was 3-0 down at halftime and brought it back to 3-2 by the final whistle, the last 10 mins was gripping and i actually jumped out of my chair at one point.

if they can capture the atmosphere and refine the gameplay to get rid of the niggles i'll be a happy chappy.

Hi All,

the problem is you can not edit the unlicensed kits in the game:(

not like PES ....

BR,

B2Y

Ive been told that all 199 national teams will be licensed, at least almost all of them... this person is playing a beta build and said that evan Canada has oficial kits.

Back
Top Bottom