2010 FIFA World Cup

I will definitely buy it, seems great to me. And the feedback is a lot more positive in pretty much every other forum that I read, evo-web is very extreme when it comes to opinions on games. They either suck or are fucking amazing, there seems to be no in between.

Just watched the Mirror video, specifically the very end about the atmosphere... so they are going to be including those annoying horn sounds that they used in South Africa for the confederations cup? For anyone that didn't watch the confederations cup, if we have to listen to that the whole game every game, that's not going to be so cool..

So far every single comment in here is negative ...

So no one in here will buy it?

I'll definitely buy it on day one. Loving FIFA 10 and even though I only play 1-vs-1 against the very same friend of mine everytime (don't care for any other modes), I can't wait for this one. :PIG:

This might be the first WC game I buy. Depends on the demo, but it looks pretty good.

Tom, if you are on xbox, add me and I'll play you 1v1. I agree its the best mode, esp on all manual.

Just watched the Mirror video, specifically the very end about the atmosphere... so they are going to be including those annoying horn sounds that they used in South Africa for the confederations cup? For anyone that didn't watch the confederations cup, if we have to listen to that the whole game every game, that's not going to be so cool..

They have said that there is going to be a slider to adjust the vuzuela noise, so you can turn it off if you want to.

Tom, if you are on xbox, add me and I'll play you 1v1. I agree its the best mode, esp on all manual.

Yeah, sure, I'll add you next time I power on teh box.

Prepare yourself for some serious german trash talk, though ;)

Hi All,

Any Chance in this game they will have all teams in the game with licensed kits?????????????????????

BR,

B2Y

I think you can expect the 32 that are in the finals to have kits faces real names the full deal. But there are 199 teams and from the 167 that are left i doubt even half would be fully licensed

Back
Top Bottom