2010 FIFA World Cup

No word on injuries?

No word on AI lineup intelligence? Today in Fifa10 I played Arsenal, this was their back 4:

RB Vermaelan
CB Sagna
CB Clichy
LB Gallas

Fucking joke, how can anyone let that kind of garbage pass? Thank fuck you can go in and fix it yourself before starting the match.

Let me give you example from FIFA 10 manager mode. I was Borussia Dortmund and I was playing against Bayern Munchen.

RB Ribery
CB Demichelis
CB Lahm
LB Van Buyten

After seeing it, I closed that game. I was really bullshit. I dont want to see Ribery as a RB in France squad.

Yes...i dont care...i want WC on pc....just to play...even i hate fifa and love pes i still play...

Without disrespect, but this is the target group of consumers for Konami and EA...i also fear a litle bit for FIFA2011. The WC game comes out in april. That gives them 5 months (let's say 6) for the release of FIFA 2011...can this be a game with fundamental changes ?

It's a different team though isn't it? That was the case with both the CL and Euro games.

So they should be working on 11 at the same time.

And yeah the AI team set-up is crap, played manu the other day;

RB Vidic
CB Brown
CB Evra
LB Rio

Or something equally shocking. How hard can it be to add a line of code that states that all CB should be picked before LB/DM-ers? Actually, seeing how crap the MM is I guess we should just be glad teams even turn up for matches!

I didn't know they had a separate team for that game, that's good news for FIFA 2011. I'm glad i was wrong (sorry).

It's a different team though isn't it? That was the case with both the CL and Euro games.

So they should be working on 11 at the same time.

And yeah the AI team set-up is crap, played manu the other day;

RB Vidic
CB Brown
CB Evra
LB Rio

Or something equally shocking. How hard can it be to add a line of code that states that all CB should be picked before LB/DM-ers? Actually, seeing how crap the MM is I guess we should just be glad teams even turn up for matches!

Yeah I almost always find Vidic at RB, or Giggs at LB, Hangeland at RB is another one I see about 8 times out of 10. As mentioned above, thank fuck you can fix it yourself!

I didn't know they had a separate team for that game, that's good news for FIFA 2011. I'm glad i was wrong (sorry).

Yup different teams, although of course some people who do Fifa stuff are also doing WC stuff but not the core design team AFAIK.

Yes...i dont care...i want WC on pc....just to play...even i hate fifa and love pes i still play...
I'm sure there will be a patch for PES to turn it into a World Cup game... I remember there was for PES6 and it had all the stadia, adboards, teams, kits, ball etc. of the World Cup, it looked better than the crappy EA PC World Cup 06 game.

Oh and the thing about the amount of stadia on the PS3/360 versions must be BS, as others have said, it takes so long to make a detailed stadium and I can't see them employing loads of people just to make them.
I don't really care much about stadia anyway, how much of it do you see when playing? You maybe see the front rows from Tele cam, but apart from that it's just cutscenes and replays. It's not even like the pitch dimensions vary between grounds.
I'd rather they added full weather as well as both day and night games to the existing stadia in the game than add new ones...

http://www.gamikaze.pl/Galerie/FIFA_World_Cup_2010_South_Africa_Galeria_1.aspx

looks shit

do they realize the wc is going to be held in the african WINTER? so yeah, short sleeve shirts and silly little tops, that's it...

thanks, but no thanks.

YouTube - Brazil vs Egypt (4 - 3) FIFA Confederations Cup South Africa 2009 SKY SPORTS
YouTube - USA vs Italy (1 - 3) FIFA Confederations Cup South Africa 2009 SKY SPORTS

Yeah, it seems in the say, short sleeves are fine

but a night you might even see some players wearing gloves :SHOCK:

I'm sure there will be a patch for PES to turn it into a World Cup game... I remember there was for PES6 and it had all the stadia, adboards, teams, kits, ball etc. of the World Cup, it looked better than the crappy EA PC World Cup 06 game.

There will be and it will include all my adidas kits :) :SMUG::P

see torres and alonso. like a puppet. :D
s_960_11.jpg

WC games should be half price since it´s always something between 2 Fifas versions and have less teams and game modes.

People shouldn't buy them at that price, thus they would either put it at a lower cost or consider putting more value in it.

I wont pay full price for this game, but the fact it's out for a couple months before the tournament kicks off, means its on shelves at full price till after the tournament finishes. I usually pick up all Tournament games at some point, last Euro and WC games at launch on the 360, this year I wont.

The only reason I dont think it's worth it is cuz by the time you're halfway into the game's lifespan, there will be talk about FIFA11.
For me, these WC/Euro games are only there to keep me playing in between the real FIFAs or PESs and I have other games that can keep me occupied instead.

Exactly. Games like this are an extravagant filler until something more substantial comes along. Seeing as this year seems to be bursting at the seams with great games I don't really see the point in wasting full price on a full price stopgap.

I'm looking forward to the WC game tbh. World Cup fever is nearly upon us and this game will compliment it very well imo.

im with u on that, looking foward to this game.. it will be nice to have 200 national teams... im also very exciting about the little things such as play on high altitude grounds and feel your players getting tired easily as well as the ball moving faster...

Back
Top Bottom