2010 FIFA World Cup - Manual players ID/Gamertags list

Searain

Banned
23 February 2010
Torino, Italy - Amsterdam, NL
Urawa Red Diamonds
So yeah, the title says it all: finding people with the game who are also willing to play matches on Slow/Manual ain't that easy so let's post our PSN ID/Gamertags here and add each other, I'll keep the OP updated as they flow.

EDIT: no one seems to give a damn about the "Online Gaming" section thus I decided to post this here, hopefully mods won't mind.

Code:
[B][SIZE="5"]PLAYSTATION 3[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"][B][I]EvoWeb nick[/I]          [I]PSN ID[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Searain [/COLOR]         [COLOR="Indigo"][B]RetriSearain[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Jamisco23 [/COLOR]       [COLOR="Indigo"][B]James1982Mc[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Honome_WEC [/COLOR]  [COLOR="Indigo"]    Honome_UK[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]SJP76[/COLOR]  [COLOR="Indigo"]          PU6HY[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]kikko89[/COLOR]         [COLOR="Indigo"] kikko89[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Code:
[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]XBOX 360[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"][B][I]EvoWeb nick[/I]          [I]Gamertag[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Bobbybox[/COLOR]         [COLOR="Indigo"]bobbybox1[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]andythom77 [/COLOR]      [COLOR="Indigo"]andythom77[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]Tim7 [/COLOR]            [COLOR="Indigo"]Tim7[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]polakis [/COLOR]         [COLOR="Indigo"]Polakis[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]stuartyd [/COLOR]       [COLOR="Indigo"] stuartyd[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]Floshar[/COLOR]          [COLOR="Indigo"]FLIFLA[/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE]

Last edited:
XBOX 360

EvoWeb nick--------------------------------Gamertag
Bobbybox----------------------------------------------------------bobbybox1

My PSN: Honome_UK

Manual, Slow, no double pressure, 8 to 10 minutes half.

PSN: PU6HY

It's a 6 in the middle, not a G. Might be able to get some other lads from another site involved too!

My PSN: Honome_UK

Manual, Slow, no double pressure, 8 to 10 minutes half.

You lost me last night fella. No rematch? and good game mate were two of your comments in the chat room. I haven't played you yet! You sure you were typing in the right one? You'd only just entered so couldn't have been chatting to anybody else in the room :)

You lost me last night fella. No rematch? and good game mate were two of your comments in the chat room. I haven't played you yet! You sure you were typing in the right one? You'd only just entered so couldn't have been chatting to anybody else in the room :)

yes, i was talking with Searain, we played yesterday and he was in the same chat room, i guess he was the one who invite me for the room. anyway i´ll play with you soon, see you online on PSN :P

yes, i was talking with Searain, we played yesterday and he was in the same chat room, i guess he was the one who invite me for the room. anyway i´ll play with you soon, see you online on PSN :P

He wasn't in the chat room I was on about! lol
I invited you to ALL Manual FIFA WC. Yeah, I look forward to it. I'm not very good though judging by last nights performance:)

That wasn't me lol, would love to get an invite to the chat though.

OP updated btw.

Last edited:
That wasn't me lol, would love to get an invite to the chat though.

OP updated btw.

Add me then fella (PU6HY) and I'll invite you in. Or Honome can as he's already in it.

There were only 4 of us in there last night and I played quite a few games. Very enjoyable.

Only playing 6 min halves though as it's not fair to keep people waiting if there is an odd number in the room.

@ Honome - If you joined chat last night, there were others who could have played you.

Add me then fella (PU6HY) and I'll invite you in. Or Honome can as he's already in it.

There were only 4 of us in there last night and I played quite a few games. Very enjoyable.

Only playing 6 min halves though as it's not fair to keep people waiting if there is an odd number in the room.

@ Honome - If you joined chat last night, there were others who could have played you.

Will definitely come online tonight, at what time do you get on generally (GMT)?

Will definitely come online tonight, at what time do you get on generally (GMT)?

I normally get on between 8 & 9pm during the week. I shoot about 11 though as need my sleep.
Probably be on earlier tonight though as missus out and I'm staying in to save myself for Cardiffs play off semi final tomorrow!

What's the opinion on semi shooting and crossing? Personally I think manual shooting is a bit much and not really a good gameplay element, but I would be willing to move up to manual crossing.

What's the opinion on semi shooting and crossing? Personally I think manual shooting is a bit much and not really a good gameplay element, but I would be willing to move up to manual crossing.

manual crossing is not really easy, needs a lot of practice, but when you make a perfect cross and scores is very rewarding.

I'm with Honome, crossing if by far the most difficult thing to do in the game in manual settings. And by far, closely followed by very narrow angle shots.

Manual crossing is okay. Manual scoring is the tricky bit.

There´s a trick to score, don´t thimk much! Yes, that´s it, when entreing the box just shoot without pressing the RS too much up or down. I have a problem 1 vs 1 that if i begin thinking too much in what i´m gonna do i can´t score, so, for me, the best way to score is shoot when you have the chance trusting your instincts. :P

There´s a trick to score, don´t thimk much! Yes, that´s it, when entreing the box just shoot without pressing the RS too much up or down. I have a problem 1 vs 1 that if i begin thinking too much in what i´m gonna do i can´t score, so, for me, the best way to score is shoot when you have the chance trusting your instincts. :P

man get online, we've got a Togo - Japan epic match to play! :D

Oh yeah btw, if anybody wants to join us we've got a little World Cup 2010 PS3 Manual/Slow league going, good times have been had thus far:

>> RETRI'S LITTLE WORLD CUP 2010 PRE-SEASON LEAGUE - CLICK <<

Last edited:
man get online, we've got a Togo - Japan epic match to play! :D

Oh yeah btw, if anybody wants to join us we've got a little World Cup 2010 PS3 Manual/Slow league going, good times have been had thus far:

>> RETRI'S LITTLE WORLD CUP 2010 PRE-SEASON LEAGUE - CLICK <<

well, i liked the EPIC word... :P

Man, honestly the game is pissing me off. It´s freezing a lot on my PS3, it´s lagging even on offline matches making it very frustrating and i can´t find a solution for the problem. I´m really thinking about trading the game becouse of that. :(

My gamertag: Raulos
Full manual, slow. 6 min half - im flexible, play at evenings, XBOX 360

Back
Top Bottom