1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

2 v 2 Online problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by jaykayzer, 11 January 2010.

1. jaykayzer

jaykayzer Conference

31 January 2006
    Whenever I try to host or join a 2v2 game online, something odd happens - basically, to the other 3 players, it looks like I've left the room (though I haven't), and to me it looks like some of them have disappeared, and the game cannot be started. If someone other than me joins instead, the 2v2 works fine.

I can play 1v1 without problems, green connection, etc, and I've even played some 2v1 without a problem.

Anyone else noticed this problem, or have any idea what causes it?

2. wesuperstar

wesuperstar Conference

22 December 2009
    Germany
    hi jay. yes i saw same problem sometimes. you can read or see the others in chat but not in list of matchroom as player 2, 3 or 4. create new room and everything is fine...

3. jaykayzer

jaykayzer Conference

31 January 2006
    Not sure about that - it's happened several times now, and we have tried starting a new room etc. :THINK: