1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

2 quick questions re online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by poppy10, 5 December 2006.

1. poppy10

poppy10 Non-League

1 March 2006
    1) Does anyone score from crosses any more? I've never been able to score from a cross, I end up having to cut it back along the ground. How realistic is it to have a football game without crosses???

2)Are the Konami servers actually located in Japan? That would explain the lag. I bet the FIFA servers aren't halfway around the world. :(

2. kdjac

kdjac League 2

3 May 2004
    Ireland
    Harder to score from crosses as defenders go to your player, easy in 2v2 as you know where your player going.

Servers are in japan but irrelevant to lag as they only match you up with opponent, your location and opponents location cause the lag, dont player people from far far away.

kdjac

3. Unevilized

Unevilized Banned

28 June 2006
    i think scoring from free kicks is even harder, havent scored once online in 100 games wtf?

4. antistar

antistar Guest

Beckham only scores about 1 in 30 of his free kicks, but I have to admit that it is much easier to score by laying the ball off than taking the direct route. I think I've only scored one free kick goal, and that was lucky, but I don't try very often because it is so damn hard. I'll only take a poke if I'm already pretty much guaranteed to win the game, just to see if I can do a bit of showboating.

5. poppy10

poppy10 Non-League

1 March 2006
    It's ridiculous, isn't it?