1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

2 players online?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by EvolutionSwede, 20 October 2005.

1. EvolutionSwede

EvolutionSwede League 2

22 November 2001
    Sweden
    I was under the impression that 2 players could play online, and with that I DON'T mean two people sitting in the same actual room, squaring off against two other people, sitting in the same other room someplace else.

I thought it'd be possible for me and a friend to play online, playing as the same team, against two other people, co-operating, that DON'T have to be in the same physical room during game play.

here's a fake example so you'll know how I mean:

Me (London)
    My friend (Manchester)

against

Opponent (Dublin)
    Opponent (Liverpool)

That's not possible?

2. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    No, the game only supports 1 machine vs 1 machine, so both you and your friend must be on the same console.

3. Fred_Gavioes

Fred_Gavioes Brazilian showman

19 February 2003
    Lowell/Massachusetts/USA
    CORINTHIANS and BRASIL
    i dont think so mate.. i've never seen somethin like that.. even in fifa series...

4. EvolutionSwede

EvolutionSwede League 2

22 November 2001
    Sweden
    Okay then..sounded like it when I read a preview a while back.

Oh well, I'll survive. My friend will be disappointed though. :)

5. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Can you imagine how much lag that would create? One match having to go around four houses?