2 Players in cup mode

Es88

League 2
2 December 2006
M. Tel Aviv
Konami did a stupid move :| they blocked the option to play one against another (keyboard vs joystic) in cup\league mode.
the only way that player1 can play vs player2 is only when your own teams meat, but u can't be anymore the "CPU TEAM" :\
i hope that somemone will notice it and mayB will patch it or somthing..

Yes mate I have the same problem here and it's the most stupid thing KONAMI would ever do. We use to play 4-5 people in cup mode and when the one of the human's player is on the match the other 4 we used to take the control of the cpu team and play 1 against 4 but in this stupid pes 2008 we can only be teammates and not on the other side.. please someone fix this!

This used to be the "salt & pepper" between my friends and me and the PES, please someone capable fix this stupid restriction..!

lets hope someone will create patch it :| pes without this option it's not the same pes ..

I can't believe KONAMI did this again, are these guy's freakin retards?

They did this as well with PES2 or PES3... can't remember which...

Why do they always take out good options, it's the stupidest thing i've ever heard...

This game is so bad when playing against the computer, but it is actually ok when playing against mates...

But now with no cup mode, then it sucks even more...

SCREW YOU KONAMI!!!! YOU OWE ME 30euros!

This is the only thing that really bothers me about PES 2008.
I just sent the question to Konami support. Let's see what (or if) they reply.
But I'm quite sure that the patchers will be able to correct this.

This is the only thing that really bothers me about PES 2008.
I just sent the question to Konami support. Let's see what (or if) they reply.
But I'm quite sure that the patchers will be able to correct this.

how can they correct this? maybe it is possible for PC version but for PS3 and Xbox then there is no way to fix it...

konami has ruined the pleasure of playing with mates, once again.

trying to make a cup by paper and pencil is so lame man, it is the year 2007 not 1997... but i guess setting up template or something in excel is the only way to go... argh!

I think that the 360 and PS3 Versions can be patched too, but I might be wrong.
Let's hope the best...

I agree too, it's the worst feature of this "next-gen" PES.

The PS2 version maintains the possibility of playing with the teams controlled by COM in cups and leagues, so me and my mates are playing in this excellent "old-gen" version.

Konami patch NOW! ;)

I have received an reply from Konami to my request on this matter:
Dear customer,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami customer support team.

As this email address is for Technical Support we regret that we are unable to assist you with your inquiry. We recommend you visit PES 2008 fan sites and boards to inform you about general game functions.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Your Konami Support Team

THANK YOU KONAMI!

@ all the patchers: May the force be with you!

EXCELLENT NEWS !!!!!!

Is the best notice. Pierino, many thx for add the commentary in this section. If you don't do it, i'll never know it. Thank u very much mate. ;)

yes... the kitserver guy's deserve a pat on the back... the worst thing is that kitserver can't be used on ps3 or xbox...

i hope nokami sort this crap out for next version... along with all the other stuff that is wrong with this release...

Back
Top Bottom