2-Player (same screen) games for PC - Suggestions please

R

Rob92

Does anybody know of any good 2 player same-screen games for PC? :))

Any really, just some games that are fun to play.

That's a bit of a tall order mate, besides sports games the only thing I can think of is Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones.

Sure Rob won't hold it against me if I steal his thread ;)

Anyone recommend any PC shooters that have MP coop or MP with bots, looking for a recent PC game that the wife and I can play MP with each other (her on the laptop me on the PC) :) Obviously there's ArmA but I'm looking for something a little more pick up and play, something like COD4/Frontlines/Crysis (except for the fact they none of them have coop or bots sadly).

Counter Strike Source has MP with bots, it's pretty good. Other games with bots are Unreal Tournament (I think you can get 2004 pretty cheap and it's a good game) and Quake.

I was trying to avoid anything too old, wanting something that looks at least half pretty seeing as I bought a new gfx card and the wife bought a new laptop with a decent spec ;)

Hmm scifi shooters aren't really our thing, but if I can't find something else I'll give it a try, thanks :)

Sorry I know I'm being fussy aren't I ;)

Haha it's cool. Unreal is good fun, it does what it does really well. If you want something more realistic you can't go wrong with Counter Strike Source. It still looks good and the gameplay is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom