2 new demos on XBL

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
These aint got there own threads so ill say it here instead

the Race Driver: GRID Demo is on Xbox Live Marketplace now and a few days ago the Bourne Conspiracy Demo came out as well

i bet harldy anyone has downloaded these with GTA fever still in full flow

Last edited:
:| Had no idea. I want to see what Race Driver is like, not sure about Bourne. All film and TV tie-ins are like poking your eyes out with sporks.

These aint got there owns threads so ill say it here instead

the Race Driver: GRID Demo is on Xbox Live Marketplace now and a few days ago the Bourne Conspiracy Demo came out as well

i bet harldy anyone has downloaded these with GTA fever still in full flow

Quite looking forward to finally seeing GRID in action. The teaser that first came out looked amazing, then all the gameplay vids looked cack.

Gonna grab the PS3 demo later today so I can use my wheel.

Bourne looks good too - never seen the films - must get round to it!

Race driver looks good from the screenshots

ill grab em both later i think

Neither do I, "Operation Darkness" (which looks shit) and "Race Driver GRID" - that's it.

thats strange

edit: just found this, so we should get it on monday

But today is the true test, as a hulking, 1.24 GB demo for the game has just arrived on Xbox Live Marketplace in Australia, New Zealand, India and North America (it's coming to Europe next week).

Race Driver GRID...

Graphics are great, gameplay is absolutely shit. It's Colin McRae DIRT, which was possibly the worst racing game I've ever played, with a facelift. Cars flail and flap, they don't handle. Waste of time.

What about the iron man demo.

istockphoto_1561236_suicide.jpg

Spoon-forks. You get them with crap food from crap shops and sometimes at chip-shops. They're useless as spoons and they're useless as forks.

Back
Top Bottom