1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

100% Manual League Setup, Sign Up Now Open *PS3*

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by TheWelshOne, 12 June 2013.

1. TheWelshOne

TheWelshOne Non-League

8 February 2008
    The Pro Evo Club Manager setup is aimed at people who want to get the best out of PES, we pride ourselves on being a 100% manual league with the ability for Club Managers to buy and sell players.....the setup is like no other online league you have seen before.

We have seasons consisting of real life leagues, currently the only league active at the moment is the English Premiership, but hopefully in the not so distant future we are looking to open up the La Liga and Serie A.

Just like in real-life, managers will have the option to leave their club at the end of the season or if their club has done badly when the club was expected to do well the board can
    sack those Club Managers.

We are looking for enough Club Managers to have one short season to iron out any problems ready for PES2014.

Please click the following link if you are interested. http://proevoclubmanager.invisionzone.com/

Thanks
    TheWelshOne

2. king dey

king dey Conference

11 November 2006
    Guys,

No disrespect to The Welsh One but if these are to the same guys who run "Pro Evo Elite Leagues" then i'd think twice about signing up. They don't play games according to the rules they set and bitch n moan if they lose games - blaming lag that doesn't exist and voiding games to avoid a defeat.

If Matt Jada is involved then give em a wide berth. Nice guys on the face of it but prima-donnas on match day.

Rant over.

3. Buzzer

Buzzer Non-League

22 October 2011
    How would you know this?

I run "PEEL" and we are proud of our site, we have set rules in place like no cut backs as thats the easy way to score, and no last man hacks...

Its about learning to respect your opponent

Can i ask you why you have said what you have just said please

4. Buzzer

Buzzer Non-League

22 October 2011
    Just to set the record straight, it will be 90% the same guys that play at PEEL will play there

5. Buzzer

Buzzer Non-League

22 October 2011
    So your Villan i take it...

Talk to me about what the hell happened

6. vxcmplx

vxcmplx League 1

11 May 2011
    Do these manual leagues still exist somewhere?