1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.
  1. abriroyesejuiii

abriroyesejuiii Premiership

20 October 2011
    argentina
    BOCA JUNIORS
    please comment

differences

personally I'm playing 1.0 and I like
    1.1 I have fear worse gameplay
    if possible ask the community to discuss their impressions

thanks and enjoy the game!

2. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    I will play and enjoy whatever the latest version is.

3. thereplicant

thereplicant League 2

19 June 2007
    Dundee
    Rangers
    1.1 is far better than 1.0 in my opinion, far more responsive.

4. ZeroTheHero

ZeroTheHero Banned

20 September 2013
    Sweden
    Borussia Dortmund
    Shooting is better in 1.1 and the ball trajectory is better. For me it's a no-brainer.

5. iancurtis

iancurtis I love this game!

29 August 2007
    Porto, Portugal / Paulo Afonso, Brasil
    F. C. Porto
    1.1 is faster. i like more 1.0. i have 1.1and i want 1.0 how can i put 1.0 now?

6. lovesexy

lovesexy League 2

15 October 2008
    They're almost exactly the same re gameplay guys. Please, remove your head from your arse!

7. iancurtis

29 August 2007
    F. C. Porto
    Caution with your mouth, please;

8. cire754

cire754 League 2

18 May 2008
    I have heard different reports between the two. I'm still on 1.0 and liking the game so far! Yes there is some issues like the player awareness can be frustrating at times and I rely a lot on COM pressure to mitigate it. Shooting can be a bit more powerful, very hard to get enough power with sufficient accuracy in 25-30 yard shots, maybe I just haven't mastered it yet, shooting feels a lot different than last year.

I heard 1.1 has more powerful shots but the inertia of players is lost. I wonder if the lost of inertia is related to the increased responsiveness. I like the inertia of 1.0 so I'm not willing to let go of that in favour of more powerful shots yet. I'm also wondering if the PES 2013 program that allowed global editing of stats will be able to be replicated for 2014. As i'm thinking of a global stat increase of "kicking power" related stat would make a difference.

I personally find the responsiveness of 1.0 pretty good actually, feels realistic, less arcadey than previous versions. I haven't tried 1.1.

Last edited: 23 September 2013
  9. kouroux

kouroux I have no imagination

24 July 2005
    Djibouti
    Manchester United
    I have actually noticed no difference between the two.

10. b0m83dd

b0m83dd League 2

22 April 2013
    I can't remember any big difference

11. ZeroTheHero

ZeroTheHero Banned

20 September 2013
    Sweden
    Borussia Dortmund
    There is no difference in inertia between the two, and no difference in responsiveness worth mentioning either. Also, it seems like W!ld@ is re-creating his editor for this version of PES as well (thank god).

12. abriroyesejuiii

abriroyesejuiii Premiership

20 October 2011
    argentina
    BOCA JUNIORS
    love it

thanks

13. cire754

cire754 League 2

18 May 2008
    If this is true then 1.1 maybe worth a shot! can anyone confirm this?

14. stunnah83

stunnah83 1.Bundesliga

9 August 2008
    Germany
    FC Bayern M√ľnchen
    KONAMI released a changelog for 1.1, in first place the update is there to enable the online features, nothing more. I haven't noticed any differences regarding the gameplay though.

I love PES 2014, it feels like driving a Porsche on ice.:BRMM:

15. Miki75

Miki75 Non-League

2 December 2008
    Serbia
    There are differences between v1.0 and v1.01. Version 1.01 is faster then 1.0, its true that inertia is loose in 1.01, no that simulation feel when you passing and shooting as in 1.0. v1.01 is more arcades and do not give me that feeling when I score a goal like in v1.0. Sorry for my english.

16. iancurtis

29 August 2007
    F. C. Porto
    i have 1.1 and i want reverse to 1.0 only need to put the 1.0 exe? please help