argentina
BOCA JUNIORS
please comment

differences

personally I'm playing 1.0 and I like
1.1 I have fear worse gameplay
if possible ask the community to discuss their impressions

thanks and enjoy the game!

I have heard different reports between the two. I'm still on 1.0 and liking the game so far! Yes there is some issues like the player awareness can be frustrating at times and I rely a lot on COM pressure to mitigate it. Shooting can be a bit more powerful, very hard to get enough power with sufficient accuracy in 25-30 yard shots, maybe I just haven't mastered it yet, shooting feels a lot different than last year.

I heard 1.1 has more powerful shots but the inertia of players is lost. I wonder if the lost of inertia is related to the increased responsiveness. I like the inertia of 1.0 so I'm not willing to let go of that in favour of more powerful shots yet. I'm also wondering if the PES 2013 program that allowed global editing of stats will be able to be replicated for 2014. As i'm thinking of a global stat increase of "kicking power" related stat would make a difference.

I personally find the responsiveness of 1.0 pretty good actually, feels realistic, less arcadey than previous versions. I haven't tried 1.1.

Last edited:
I heard 1.1 has more powerful shots but the inertia of players is lost. I wonder if the lost of inertia is related to the increased responsiveness. I like the inertia of 1.0 so I'm not willing to let go of that in favour of more powerful shots yet. I'm also wondering if the PES 2013 program that allowed global editing of stats will be able to be replicated for 2014. As i'm thinking of a global stat increase of "kicking power" related stat would make a difference.

There is no difference in inertia between the two, and no difference in responsiveness worth mentioning either. Also, it seems like W!ld@ is re-creating his editor for this version of PES as well (thank god).

There is no difference in inertia between the two, and no difference in responsiveness worth mentioning either. Also, it seems like W!ld@ is re-creating his editor for this version of PES as well (thank god).

If this is true then 1.1 maybe worth a shot! can anyone confirm this?

KONAMI released a changelog for 1.1, in first place the update is there to enable the online features, nothing more. I haven't noticed any differences regarding the gameplay though.

I love PES 2014, it feels like driving a Porsche on ice.:BRMM:

There are differences between v1.0 and v1.01. Version 1.01 is faster then 1.0, its true that inertia is loose in 1.01, no that simulation feel when you passing and shooting as in 1.0. v1.01 is more arcades and do not give me that feeling when I score a goal like in v1.0. Sorry for my english.

Back
Top Bottom