What Midfields legends do you want to see in PES 2017 ?

• David Beckham

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Claudio Caniggia

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Johan Cruyff

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Edgar Davids

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Deco

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Dunga

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Pep Guardiola

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Ruud Gullit

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Gheorghe Hagi

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Christian Karembeu

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Roy Keane

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Brian Laudrup

• Claude Makelele

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Diego Maradona

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Pavel Nedved

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Jay-Jay Okocha

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Ariel Ortega

• Michel Platini

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Fernando Redondo

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Frank Rijkaard

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Rui Costa

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Matthias Sammer

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Dejan Savicevic

• Paul Scholes

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Clarence Seedorf

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Diego Simeone

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Carlos Valderrama

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Juan Sebastián Verón

• Patrick Vieira

• Zinedine Zidane

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France

It's a mix between best and iconic players of PES series
multi vote allowed

Hagi's a big favourite of mine - Romania were a great team to be in PES from the ISS Pro Evo days, and he was always their star man, as far as I was concerned.

Probably my favourite player from PES other than Babangida (who was always my first Master League purchase). Those were the days, man...

Zidane is top priority :D
Maradona, Davids, Beckham too
Don't know if considered as Midfield but Rivaldo and Ronaldinho

Zidane is top priority :D
Maradona, Davids, Beckham too
Don't know if considered as Midfield but Rivaldo and Ronaldinho
I put Rivaldo in forwards and Ronaldinho not yet retired

I made one mistake... it's about Alvaro Recoba one of iconic PES star, I think still playing, but I see it's just retired

Mmm some classic players are in Fifa so maybe we need to exclude them. Sorry right now I dont have a list.

Hagi, he was a mastermind on the field, would love to have him in PES 2017.

The French superstar Zizou first with 22 votes, follow by the legendary Diego Maradona (16), David Beckham in third place (15) and the pitbull Edgar Davis (14).

zidane-and-beckham.jpg

pixfull_14338367425YHHkruUnnKaQXu.jpg

I wonder why Johan Cruijff has relatively few votes; he belongs to the top 3 in world football history.
Dont tell me he is unknown to younger players; he had most influence in the way football is played to day. Think about Barcelona and Bayern München, not to mention Ajax...

Last edited:
Brazilian Mauro Silva, world champion in USA94, Brazil had Bebeto and Romario on top but without Mauro playing with both of them wouldn't have been possible. Plus I'm a Dépor fan and he was the first (and best?) modern Defensive Midfielder

I wonder why Johan Cruijff has relatively few votes; he belongs to the top 3 in world football history.
I think it's because for the PES players the legend mean footballers from the historic PES games like Zidane, Davids, Recoba, Beckham or Henry.
Brazilian Mauro Silva, world champion in USA94, Brazil had Bebeto and Romario on top but without Mauro playing with both of them wouldn't have been possible. Plus I'm a Dépor fan and he was the first (and best?) modern Defensive Midfielder
I know, but only 30 posibility for a poll in Evo-Web

A good move for Konami would be to have Maradona (or another legend), I think he's not part of FIFpro so maybe can be an exclusive player) :p

Veron, Riquelme, Rui Costa, Alvaro Recoba, Bergkamp, Figo, Hagi, Aimar, Davids, Nedved, just to name a few.

Konami can do that only on FIFpro players, so the legends need to be licensed.

What I mean is that the legend players in the game are unlicensed and are just lookalikes with wrong names. The ones in the "Other Teams" section.

Only a few are licensed because of MyClub...but you don't get to use them in other modes.

Back
Top Bottom