PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS3/X360)

Anyone have the UK version yet? It says my pre-order will download on the 12th at 12.00 AM. I suppose I can't run it until release day?

For ps3 version of pes 2015 there are no entrancescenes ,except for championsleague ,euroleague.
They anounced this some time ago.
A lot of clips on youtube from southamerian player playing the ps3 version conferming this.
Gameplay is king ,remember.

Well that's fine I'd say. Those are the official comps they have so those are the only scenes you might watch for atmosphere.

I was wrong about entrancescenes for championsleague ,euroleague for ps3 2015..
They are not in any mode .
This made me considering cancelling my preorder on psn .
But getting it anyway ,last game i buy for ps3 ,and can get of for this .
Getting the ps4 game also ,hoping they fix the editing options later.

So much konami does makes no sense.
They should know this is going to frustrate people .
Taking the very basic pixeleditor out of the ps4 version ,and giving nothing in return is
another example .

Just picked it up. Going to test it out vs the demo. apparently there are no changes (which is good). Hoping to start a ML. Anyone recommend a good site to keep an option file when it pops up?

Taking entrance scenes out has put a huge dampener on the game for me. It takes the atmosphere out of games and makes having Champions League license seem redundant when you cannot even see them come onto the pitch.

With that and the lack of stadiums included I am not expecting to enjoy it.

Sure gameplay is king, but taking out elements that have been in the game for as long as I can remember truly is something I cannot comprehend in my mind

:FAIL::FAIL::FAIL:

Just played a few games on PS3. So far I can tell the graphics are a bit less blurry than the demo. Besides that, i think it was a bit more fluid, played well, but no gameplay changes vs demo (which is good), only thing is foul situation is the same... waiting for some OF.

For those who have game, are you playing in default speed?

Default speed is fine for me.
Recogniced that slightly downgraded graphics as well, but it is ok, because it feels definetly more fluid.
Missing entrance scenes are no gamebreaker for me, but especially for World cups or Champions League it is lacking of atmosphere upfront.

The gameplay itself is great like it very much :)
It seems they got it to create the first really good PES on PS3...
Looking forward to some online experience.

My console just said that automatic download was in progress. For some reason, it is now installing my previously downloaded Batman Arkham Asylum. Bizarre.

and now it's not doing anything. Wonderful.

Last edited:
Has anybody managed to download the datapack 1 already? Or will it be available tomorrow earliest?

Edit: I am really looking forward to the first OFs with kits etc.
I just checked the Edit section and I like that there are so many things that can be edited :)
I wish I had more spare time like 10 - 15 years ago... ;)

Last edited:
what do you think of online?

its like every of my opponent would have 2secs of advantage and no, there is no classic online lag at all. it feels like just a big delay like in 2014

well okay, even offline i prefer +1 speed. too bad there isnt any speed filter for online games, at least for friendlies

Has anyone have their EU pre-order download? Mine just did that odd claim it was auto-downloading and after that it's done nothing.

Has anybody managed to download the datapack 1 already? Or will it be available tomorrow earliest?

Edit: I am really looking forward to the first OFs with kits etc.
I just checked the Edit section and I like that there are so many things that can be edited :)
I wish I had more spare time like 10 - 15 years ago... ;)

yeah i downloaded the 1st datapack, it was through HTTP, tho

What is wrong with the brazilian clubs?
definitely not updated and names are all messed up, i thought it was suposed to be licensed :s

yeah i thought too names kits will be licenced later on.

anywho how is online? i got 1-2 secs delay compared to the offline game. is this shit online or my US version does this to me because im living in Europe?

will try online today as yesterday was mostly downloading the pack and getting some games in. So far i had some good games offline. its hard to sometimes see a difference vs demo. I had been playing with the same teams for more than a month, so now changing teams I dont know if its bc im with different teams or changes in gameplay. So far I've had great games.

I know everybody knoew this but commentary is bad. it def needs more lines... there are moments of silence that make you feel like you are in church.

My WE2015 is unlocked finally. Been playing. Guess I need to get used to playing this game. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would because I was playing like PES 2014 (I didn't play a lot of 2015 demo). With every game, I seem to understand and figure out the way to get the best out of this game and enjoy.

For me, the biggest part of my football gaming enjoyment is down to fixing the perfect camera angle. Still haven't settled down on a perfect cam. Any help would be appreciated. Can anyone tell which camera angle or camera setting is this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRw_uXp2UI

Is it just me or the pitch feels a bit smaller than it normally does in PES?

Last edited:
I played WE 2015 Japanese version on PS3 for 5 hours and the game is better than the demo, more responsive. I played WE 2015 demo on PS4 and I think running animation and foot planting is more realistic on PS3. Anyone else notice this?

for those who got the we 2015 japanese version, can you guys extract and upload the japanese commentary please? just want to know if it work with pc version.

Ok, until yesterday 23:15 MET I was not able to download the datapack in Germany with my PAL version. I think servers here in Europe will be available by today.

I like the game very much, but I was a little bit surprised that my day-one edition does not include a manual like always before, just a simple sheet with original button configuration.
No controls are explained etc - this is very poor.

I tried Trainingsmode and mastered it at once, mainly with gold at least with silver sometimes. Some excercises were entertaining , but most were dull and not really useful for learning the controls properly. This was solved better in the past.

Nevertheless - the game itself on the pitch is great and brings a lot of fun. For me the good old "just one more game" feeling returned, which is good :)

Back
Top Bottom