PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Right bro, exactly, I was trying to get PA1 normal passes with PA2 through passes, it's a bit difficult to achieve. I don't really like the physics of PA1 through passes, but in 2 they are pretty good. I think I got it to where it's more PA2 overall with more errors. Feel free to experiment! :)

I'm not exactly sure what AI level does, but I think it enforces a more "fair" difficulty. Right now I am playing with Top Player, AI 1, and "enforce balance" and it seems pretty good!

I actually think PA2 lobbed through passes are better than PA1 in PES 2013, but I think changing lobbed through passes is tricky.. maybe fiddle with ball weight or ball curve but I haven't tried changing ball curve yet.
my problem was always that on pa1 i would press all the power bar and the high through pass (triangle + L1) would be usually short

on fuma i would always miss simple passes from CB to RB or LB so it was a bit unplayable

my problem was always that on pa1 i would press all the power bar and the high through pass (triangle + L1) would be usually short

on fuma i would always miss simple passes from CB to RB or LB so it was a bit unplayable
Exactly bro, that was my same issue with PA1 through passes. Not enough power. So I tried with these settings and now the through passes play more like PA2, which is much better. What I'm trying to accomplish is like a mix of PA1 and PA2, or PA2 with more errors.

1715187568516.png

Guys, wanted to ask, for those of you who use Jenkey's Gameplay Tool.. What AI level / Enforce AI balance settings do you use?

I've noticed that moving this slider to the right makes the game more difficult, although I am not sure if it overrides the game's difficulty settings, or if it combines the game's settings with a "boosted CPU" difficulty.. It's a bit confusing..

And also, have you noticed any difference when playing with "Enforce AI Balance" on? Have you noticed scripting without it?

Good evening, dear community members.

Please tell me, where can I download the full original version of PES 2013?

I wouldn't bother you, but I really can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom