Youth Prodigies

Kid is set for life if the 80k rumors are true. Can`t remember this much hype for a youth prodigy in recent years. The kid practically went on a world football tour. Good luck to the lad.

B79UwiAIIAAnge4.jpg

Heard good things about him. Is he better than Illarra?

Can't say I know Illarra mane.
But Lucas was kinda of a disappointment to me last year, I get the feeling more was asked of him on the playmaking duties and he didn't delivered. He was not even the alpha dog of the two central midfielders, I remember a lot of crucial games he always being the guy that's substituted on the half. I really can not understand why he won the awards he did.
Don't get me wrong he is still one hot prospect, if he understand that he needs to be more active with his passing he can become a very good modern central midfielder, I'm just not sure he will ever be an elite playmaker.
Anyhow I don't expect him to make an immediate impact, but with those world class player around him you never know.

Nice link. Brandt is the only one I have heard of. Will keep an eye on the rest of them during the tourney

From a German perspective I think Kimmich is overrated. Brandt can become a very good one, but right now he is "just" an average player.

Back
Top Bottom