Xenforo?

Just time for a refresh and a more accessible site. It will hopefully still be unique, just a bit shinier.

Just time for a refresh and a more accessible site. It will hopefully still be unique, just a bit shinier.

Honestly I don't think new forum is very unique. I'm registered in some forums and I always liked evo, because didn't know another forum, which looks similar. But I can't say that about the new site..

I would say that this is as unique a forum as I use out there in its current form* :)

note the author of this post abhors change so will say anything he can to avoid it.

;)

Ok so I've been messing about with the colours and such - please check it out to get a feel for it. I'd also be interested in thoughts on how the editing section is split out and if the modifications section will be useful too.

This is still only early so bear that in mind!

Thanks.

0FUtyQ6.png

lol, i just found out that i have most post of the forum :D

looks realy better in blue..but could it be this blue?

I don't know if it's only me but the blue bar with the 'Like' and 'Reply' beneath the posts look a bit odd.

Maybe because in this original style its at the top like in this post :p

New improved game and new forum, will probably attract more people to join the forum since the game is shaping up, it seems, going by the reviews.

I do have a day job you know! :) I would've liked to have just done it that quickly but I have a few more things to sort out yet.

Hi Mart,

I´m currently managing Robbyearon forum whish just begun and we are using XenForo. I also run another forum with XenForo. I´m not a coder or something like that but have been using the software for over a year now so if you would like some help let me know.

if you realy wannt to change i think updating to vBulletin 4 will be better :)

there is nothing better than vBulletin :D

Well, the Xenforo will bring some handy new features and I guess it is the time for evo-web to reach the edge of time again.

Web software has changed the last ten years and I think with every server (or spam-bot...) update you are also patching the good old vbulletin software by hand?

So I would appreciate the new forum technically. But I hope the style is not final? It looks like a (bad!) default template ;)

It seems that you are able to migrate the current state of this forum to the new software? Would be great to see all the "old" stuff over there, if the xenforo will start anytime ;)

All texts on the board are in times new roman font for me right now. Has this something to do with the beta?

If not why? How can I change it back?

Just looks like a tacky forum that people who don't know what they're doing create.

I like the styling of the current form.
Yes it's kinda outdated now but it looks better than that.

The only forum's that I prefer the look of over evo webs is PESEdit. :)

Back
Top Bottom