Who will win the UEFA Champions League 2015???

iker0828

Non-League
12 September 2014
Spain
barcelona
Round of 16 the UEFA Champions League 2015

UCL 2014/2015 Round 16 Results Draw:

Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea

Manchester City vs FC Barcelona

Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Atlético de Madrid

Juventus vs Borussia Dortmund

Schalke 04 vs Real Madrid

Shaktar Donetsk vs Bayern Munich

Arsenal vs Monaco

Basilea vs Porto

Who will win the UEFA Champions League 2015???

Real Madrid???

FC Barcelona???

I'm going for Real as Barca's and Bayern's defences are a bit dodgy in comparison

Last edited:
Bayern Munich 20%
Barcelona 25%
Real Madrid 15%
Atletico Madrid 10%
Chelsea 10%
Juventus 5%
PSG 3%
Arsenal 3%
Rest of the Teams 9%

Anyone see a difference between Ibra's challenge and Oscar's? Aside from the screaming by Chelsea, Oscar feigning injury of course?

Just another example of having to 'make the referee's mind up'. Because Oscar for me is actually higher and leaves his foot in.

Never complain about players screaming at refs it is what works. Terry et al 'touched' the ref far more than Di Maria did on Monday. Can I expect any back page stories?

Anyone see a difference between Ibra's challenge and Oscar's? Aside from the screaming by Chelsea, Oscar feigning injury of course?

Just another example of having to 'make the referee's mind up'. Because Oscar for me is actually higher and leaves his foot in.

Never complain about players screaming at refs it is what works. Terry et al 'touched' the ref far more than Di Maria did on Monday. Can I expect any back page stories?
Hush, everyone including the media and associations are all against Chelski remember?

Too lazy to look this up but is a Bayern-FCB final a possibility?

UEFA Champions League quarter-finals draw:
uefa_champions_league_2014_2015.jpg

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid
atletico_madrid_vs_real_madrid.jpg

PSG vs Barcelona
psg_vs_barcelona.jpg

FC Porto vs Bayern Munich
fc_porto_vs_bayern_munich.jpg

Juventus vs AS Monaco

Quarter-finals: Draw 20 March
1st Leg: April 14-15
2nd Leg: April 21-22
Semi-finals: Draw 24 April, matches 5-6 May & 12-13 May
Final: Saturday 6 June

UEFA Champions League Final Four semifinal
Juventus, Real Madrid CF, FC Barcelona and Bayern Munich will include the draw for the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League
Published: Wednesday, 22 April 2015, 23.40CET
The Berlin Olympic Stadium will host the final of the Champions League next June 6.

qqe59bbee7898720150424094255.png

qqe59bbee7898720150424094234.png

qqe59bbee7898720150424094234.png

To reach this stage, Bayern Munich beat FC Porto 7-4 overall; Barcelona won 5-1 overall PSG; Juventus 1-0 in total against Monaco and Real Madrid, with goals from Javier Hernandez, eliminated 1-0 at Atletico Madrid.

The UEFA Champions League starts rising excitement. This Friday, April 24 in Nyon, Switzerland, will be held the draw for the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League 2014-2015 edition. Four teams, two Spanish, German and Italian, continue with the dream of reaching the final will be played at the Olympiastadion on June 6

Okay, I'm a bit late in the day, with who I think, as got the power of hindsight.

I think Barca look good at the moment, although my personal preference would be Juve, would like to see them do it.

FD

Champions League final second round
FC Barcelona 3-0 Bayern München
Messi (77 ', 80')
Neymar (90 + 4) scored the goals
The football stadium leg in Munich next Tuesday

JUVENTUS 2-1 REAL MADRID
Scorers: Cristiano Ronaldo (27 ')
9 'Morata 58' Tevez (P) / 27 'Ronaldo.
Juventus%2B2%2B-%2B1%2BReal%2BMadrid.png

The return leg at the Santiago Bernabeu next Wednesday

Barca will win it in their sleep....too much fiire power upfront.

You can shut down one or two possibly ,but THREE ! Los Tres Amigos lol (South American Strikeforce -SAS)

Last edited:
If you let Messeyrez come onto you, you're fucked but if you attack they will fuck you on the counter.

Buffon will need to have a night like Hart for Juve to have a chance

Having a plan B and destroy the opponent in the counter is what we lacked in the last 4 years to claim some more trophies.

Back
Top Bottom