What do you prefer/play most? MASTER LEAGUE V.S MYCLUB - Vote!

What Game Mode Do You Play The Most?

• Total voters

Chuny

-
11 December 2007
This post by Zee sparked up my insterest.
What's most popular here on our Evo-Web family? Online Modes or good old Offline?.

The legendary Master League Mode VS lucrative MyClub?

Please vote.
P.S: Vote changing is not allowed.

Master league every time. Have never clicked the option of myclub and never will. No interest in that type of gameplay or ever playing online.

Always liked Master League more, but after it was abandoned by KONAMI i see myself playing more and more Myclub. This year, with better online quality, Myclub is great. Still haven't played one match in Master League. I'm also waiting for the fouls and cursor switch patch before starting a Master.

ML all life long, in my club the tactics of the coaches are totally unsuitable for me
(and really few have fluid scheme)

Amazing. ML despite all its shortcomings and lack of love is still the favourite by a mile. I imagine the only way Konami will improve it is if it starts to have micro transactions on the mode.

I personally have never spent a cent on myclub but it's the money spinner for them.

I think they need to hit the 'Delete' button and start Master League from 0.
No more scripted gameplay. And so much more depth.

I hope that from December 2017 until May 2018, they will leave gameplay aside for a while and really work on Master League.
Then they go back to improving Gameplay (it doesn't really need much tweaking really. We all know the 2 things that need fixing) before E3 and Gamescom and Demo and Release Day.

I think they are not stupid and they know better than us that ML needs total re-creation. I think they will surprise us with something special next year.

lol

also myclub is the embodiment of gaming capitalism, so fuck that lol

ML is where it's at for me as a retroPESer

Master league all the way, I do play my club but it gets stale very quickly, it's just pointless matches after matches, where as Master league you look for hidden gems and try them out and build a dynasty, look for replacements for the ageing players, or you could move teams and try to win as many leagues as possible. I would also love a MLO mode like in Pes 11 with the passing system too. I will scream at Konami til I am red in the face for them to bring those back

Back
Top Bottom