The Random Crap Thread

Got a new job at a multinational company.

I know this isnt crap but fuck me. I felt so shit about myself for years, especially early this year. So these last weeks/days have been crazy.

Last edited:
Don't you just love it when your local football team makes the news?

Oh. Nice one, Tranmere.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-22-at-08-15-00-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqrd3v3Fu8bw5i_xl1zt2x3Rjc_tug_KIozTYR1GUHPpA.png

A tale from work. This happened about an hour ago.

Took an important phone call at work. During the call, I had my elbow on my desk (holding the phone). About twenty minutes in, I tried to move my elbow off the desk. I couldn't. I was glued, literally glued, to the desk. I was genuinely stuck.

Turned out I'd been leaning on my gel wrist pad, and the skin had split. If you've ever wondered what's inside of them, let me tell you. Glue. Seriously - silicone adhesive. Which had slowly squeezed out, and coated my elbow, and the desk.

I can't tell the guy on the phone what's going on (I mean, fucking obviously), and everyone around me is in conversation. So I'm grabbing things - tissues, pens, a novelty miniature sombrero - to try and pry myself free, and nothing is working.

I feel the need to state at this point that, I promise you:
I am 100% not making any of this up.

After a few minutes, I managed to free myself, but now I'm sticking to everything around me - I'm sticking myself to my shirt, my trousers, ALL of the tissue paper I tried to use before.

I have absolutely no idea what he, or I, said to each other for the remainder of the conversation. Just pure, blind panic.

After I'd hung up, I rushed to the work toilets, and tried washing the glue off. At which point, someone walked in, and I had to explain why I'm in the toilets, using the mirror, to WASH MY ELBOWS.

This was before I realised that it's not exactly convenient to get your elbow inside the bloody hand-dryer.

And guess what... Washing them has DONE NOTHING. Also, IT BURNS.

What is life.

Ku2ft6S.jpg

Joost Van Wende aka Joostebrood, has a daughter...

And by the way, what happened to evo-web? Where is everybody?
Everybody finale got a live?

Any tips for free websites where you can create your own content and you can share files/mods related to PES & FIFA?

It seems like what i have tried so far not allowing file hosting at all. And no even if i dont use link shorteners for money making, even without those they just remove my site.

Any tips for free websites where you can create your own content and you can share files/mods related to PES & FIFA?

It seems like what i have tried so far not allowing file hosting at all. And no even if i dont use link shorteners for money making, even without those they just remove my site.

If you need file hosting I would be able to help.

I have web hosting which I don't really use, so you could create a site and use that for hosting mods and files.

ATM i notice no staff on site. I know you are all panic buying christmas presents, after the other half has threatened a cold cold christmas if you dont get away from your screens. :P A merry Christmas to you all (members & Staff):)

Back
Top Bottom